thirty two

032 - the fox and the wolf

season three -
episode twenty one

BEACON HILLS is left in chaos and confusion as nurses and doctors suddenly notice one of the patients are missing and no where to be found

Marlo Stilinksi is off presumed missing by the medical department, notifying Noah Stilinski straight away after noticing her hospital bed is empty and any sign of her has disappeared from the grips of the doctors and nurses.

Void Stiles and The Wicked Hybrid walk into Beacon Hills together after fox tails off a certain someone.

Entering the room Void makes his way inside as the wicked hybrid hides herself away so no one can see her until it's her moment to shine.

"Coming in on a Saturday? That's dedication" Void starts looking at the teacher standing at his desk; "Where is she hiding them?" He then asks, resulting in a confused look off the teacher.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about" Ken Yukimara says shrugging, the possessed boy then starts dumping the books off the shelves onto the floor.

"Her little knives, daggers, I know what they are: physical representation of her tail, however the hell that works" Void mutters.

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it? I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library" Ken suggests earning a smirk off Void who begins walking towards where Ken is currently stood.

"No, no, I'd like to talk to you, the older the tail, the stronger the Oni, am I right? I know there's one left, I know it's the strongest" Void states walking closer to the man

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to" Ken states confidently.

Void looks at the entrance door as he hears the heels clicking on the floor; "You'll talk" Wicked Marlo states nodding at Void to move the book that Ken previously trapped the fly under.