𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢

ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴱᴺᴰepisodes 1 — 12⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴱᴺᴰ
episodes 1 — 12
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

PROLOGUE

MARLO STILINSKI returns to Beacon Hills after six years to find supernatural creatures she never thought were real and was always told they were extinct.

After being taken somewhere to be bitten and turned into a vampire at the age of fifteen.

She's had to keep all of her bloodlust and vampirism to herself until she returns to Beacon Hills as her friend Derek Hale calls her for help as his a new turned alpha due to killing his psychotic uncle Peter.

Who knew the Beacon Hills she left behind all those years ago would now be full of supernatural creatures along the lines of; vampires, werewolves, werecoyotes, hunters, kanimas, sociopathic people with cruel ways of dealing with their enemies and in years and months to come.

Banshees, kitsunes, a nogitsune, wendigos, dread doctors, pack of alpha werewolves, druids, darachs, oni, hellhounds, chimeras and many more mysteries along the way...

Between love and hate towards many people, Marlo has always had a soft spot for her brother, father and mother Stiles and Noah and Claudia Stilinski.

Even though they aren't her birth parents or sibling, Noah and Claudia took her in when her birth parents dumped her at the sheriff station.

A few years later her younger brother was born and ever since then, Stiles and Marlo have a been stuck at the hip until she suddenly leaves and doesn't tell anyone where she is and if she will ever return.

So six years goes by and her return shocks both Stiles and Scott; who Marlo was also close with before she left.

Marlo and Derek have always been close as they met in high school and Marlo would always help Derek during the full moon as she was bitten and turned in a vampire a year prior so she was aware of the big Hale secret.

She became close with all of the Hale family, so when she suddenly left he didn't understand and soon began dating Paige as he needed a distraction from tying to find his missing friend and the girl who was in love with.

When he turns into a alpha he receives a name and a number to call her so she can explain herself and why she's been away all of this time; he then asks her to return to Beacon Hills to help him form a pack as he needs one desperately as he knows the pack of alpha werewolves are coming.

What will happen to the two friends when feelings, betrayal, lust, tension and minor hatred get in between them? Will they get their happy ending or will it all become too much IN THE END?