fourteen

014 — fireflies

014 fireflies

season three
episode three

SCOTT HAD JUST finished telling Allison about how her mother tried to kill him and added little pieces of Marlo's experience as well due to well him saving her life

He also saw Derek carrying Erica's body back towards them and wanted to keep Marlo distracted as long as possible until he couldn't anymore.

They all aren't prepared for her reaction to her younger best friend's death.

Marlo can tell somethings going on and why things have just gone silent all of the sudden she looks behind her to see Derek carrying the body of Erica Reyes and she immediately starts shaking her head in denial.

"No! No! No!" Marlo begins repeating over and over again; "She didn't deserve this! Why her out of everyone?" Marlo sobs out.

Allison who was the closest to the woman catches her as she falls to the ground in a tumble due to amount of pain that just cracked into her heart.

Derek looks at his 'friend' sadly knowing her pain and the last time they all spoke wasn't the nicest either.

Marlo gets up and slowly goes over to the decaying body she sobs even more adjusting Erica's hairline; "Oh E" Marlo sobs out in broken cries.

After some time of silence and crying Marlo snaps back into things and looks at Derek hugging him now as well due to him being close with the younger beta as well.

"Cora's alive Der, let's go find her and bring her and Boyd home" Marlo says softly to the alpha who nods his head in acceptance as they call the police for Erica's body.

Allison stays behind to deal with the sheriff and the questions; Allison gives the alpha a nod and the vampire a hug now understanding why Derek did what he did but still hurt over her mother's death.