forty

040 - the benefactor

season four -
episode four

SIRENS AND THE buzzing coming from the helicopter blades can be heard coming from outside of the hospital

Alongside the static voices coming through the deputies walkie talkies discussing what they're going to do with the body on the roof.

Not long after Marlo walked off beside Melissa continuing her shift, she was called to the roof to help out her the sheriff who is also her dad.

Noah Stilinski stares at the body as Marlo walks towards him, "Is he coming right now?" Noah asks his eldest adoptive daughter.

"Yeah, his on his way" Marlo says looking around making sure no one is hearing what the two Stilinski's are discussing.

Sheriff Stilinski walks over towards Jordan with Marlo following shorty behind him.

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof and see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes, I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look" Stilinski explains to the deputy.

Parrish looks between the two confused, "You have an expert on teenage cannibals?" Parrish incredulously asks.

"Five minutes, Parrish" Noah demands.

Riley smiles at Marlo, "Hey, can you help stall the M.E with Jordan?" Marlo asks looking at the vampire.

"Of course, Parrish, come on man" Riley says motioning the deputy towards him, "Hey" Jordan says waving his hand towards the other deputy having them following him off the roof.

Noah looks around the roof nervously, Marlo smirks sensing her boyfriend's scent.

She turns around looking at the area the scent is coming from seeing Derek leaning over Sean's body looking it over.