✘ 4

The room fell silent

The room fell silent. Haechan froze, the name of Jisung's sister being the last thing he expected to hear in this situation.

Haechan's eyebrow twitched as his expression hardened, the name of his soulmate replaying in his head over and over again.

He didn't hesitate another second to plant a bullet into the man's skull. His body fell to the floor.

Jisung immediately ran to his sister, engulfing her into his embrace as the girl sobbed into her brother's arm.

Mark came back with the bags full of the drug, his eyes squinting in confusion at the sight of the two hugging. "Park, what are you doing?".

Jisung flinched, glancing up to lock eyes with the elder boy. "S-she's my sister.".

The boy widened his eyes, staring at the two in disbelief. Hyein lifted her head, her eyes wandering until they locked eyes with his.

Haechan had already been staring, his eyes glazing over with an almost foreign feeling. Infatuation.

Mark sighed, throwing a few bags to Haechan which caught him off guard, but nevertheless he caught them.

"Let's go. We'll have Chenle tend to her wound in the van.".

"Tiger! Code Blue! Code Blue! There's been a report of shots fired!".

Mark cursed under his breath as Jisung helped his sister up, calming her down a bit before the four of them rushed out of the apartment.

Haechan would continuously glance at the girl, worry taking over him.

He was the only one who knew about their bond, but he didn't seem to care at that point, he only wished for her safety.

"Nana, drive the van over to the back entrance!", Mark ordered.

They made their way to the back entrance where a white van was waiting outside to pick them up.

One by one, they piled into the van, Haechan getting into the front seat before Jaemin stomped on the accelerator, leaving the premises immediately.

Jisung quickly ushered Chenle towards Hyein, panic setting in. Chenle calmed the younger boy down before taking a look at the girl's injury, still not sure of who exactly she was.

20:05 P.M, Friday
"It's just a small cut. It'll heal with time.", Chenle smiled softly at the girl after he finished bandaging her neck.

Hyein gave him a small smile, thanking him, before looking over each of the boys faces. Her eyes then landed on Jisung who looked completely guilty.

Her gaze sharpened. Despite the lingering fear, she needed answers.

"What the hell, Park Jisung!!".

Her yell caught the attention of the other boys who stared at them, a sigh escaping Jisung's lips. "Noona, I'm sorry-", one of the boys gasped.

"Noona?!! You mean, that's your sister, Ji?!", Renjun widened his eyes.

The other boys seemed just as shocked, besides Mark and Haechan. Jisung let out an annoyed groan as Hyein furrowed her brows.

"Who even are you guys and what did you do to my brother?!!", she snapped angrily, catching them off guard.

The vehicle fell silent as Jisung grabbed ahold of his sister's hand. "Listen, Noona. I know this is going to be hard for you, but I'm...",

"I'm a member of a mafia gang.".

Hyein's eyes almost popped out of their sockets, shock being the only thing she could feel at the moment. "WHAT!!".

The van suddenly came to a halt as they arrived at a large, mansion like structure.

"Welcome to the gang house.".

Jaemin smiled sweetly at the familiar girl. "Hyein, right? I'm Jaemin, Yumi's soulmate.".

Hyein's mouth fell agape, recognizing the boy almost immediately. "Jaemin?!!Does she know about this?!?", she questioned.

Jaemin's smile fell, a sigh escaping his lips. "We can't tell you for a reason, Hyein. I know Jisung feels guilty for not telling you, but telling you can potentially put your life at risk.".

Hyein's eyes softened as she sighed, her gaze landing on her brother.

"I'm sorry, really! I just... I didn't want to get you involved. And tonight! That's exactly what I was trying to avoid... putting you in danger..".
"Ji... it's okay.. it was an accident.".

Hyein brought the boy into her embrace, softly stroking his back as he sobbed into her embrace, apologizing over and over again.

Haechan's expression softened as it landed on the two sibling. His eyes then shifted down to his wrist, a sigh escaping his lips.

Jaemin glanced down at the boy, his eyes catching a glimpse of the name written delicately in cursive.

His eyes slightly widened, but his lips curved up into a smile. "Good luck with that, Channie.", Jaemin whispered so only the two of them could hear.

Haechan snapped his head up, only to be welcomed by Jaemin's knowing smile. He pouted slightly before staring back at the siblings.

"So, Ji. Since she knows now, shouldn't you guys move into the house? I'm sure Yujin would love some company.", Mark suggested.

Jisung shook his head, biting his lower lip. "No, we can't...".

Jeno furrowed his brows. "Why not?".

Renjun sighed. "We've been over this, Ji. You're welcome anytime. We respected your wishes when you said you wanted to stay with your sister, but now that she knows, we hope you can come stay with us.".

Chenle nodded in agreement. "You're the only member who's not staying in the house with the rest of us.".

Jisung looked over at his sister, a small smile was plastered on her lips. "I'll leave it up to you, Ji.".

Jisung let out a deep sigh before nodding his head, smiling up at their leader. "We'll move in.".

The other members began to cheer, excited about the new housemates. Haechan smiled, the thought of being able to see his soulmate on a regular basis being everything he could have dreamed of.

Subconsciously, her eyes found his once again, a warm feeling taking over her body as the two stared into each other's eyes.

She didn't know why she was feeling this way, but it was as if she was being pulled in by some invisible force.
It was tempting.

Very tempting...

Thoughts so far?

Thoughts so far?