✘ 2

18:55 P

18:55 P.M, Friday
“Haechan ah!”, a loud smack rang throughout the parking lot as the younger one whined at impact.

“I was just kidding.”, he pouted as he rubbed his arm, a red mark beginning to appear. “Mark's here.”, Chenle said.

The five of them looked up as Mark drove the vehicle towards them, parking it in one of the empty parking spots just outside the Apartment building.

Hopping out of the vehicle with Renjun trailing behind, the two leaders held an intimidating aura, their expressions stern and emotionless.

“Jisung, Haechan prepare yourselves, we'll storm in half past seven.”, the said boys nodded, opening the door to the large van that held all their supplies.

“Renjun, hack into the security cameras and map out the layout of the building for Jaemin. Chenle and Jeno, start heading towards the rooftop.”, they all nodded before getting to work.

Jeno and Chenle sneaked behind the building, using the already installed emergency latter attached to the wall to climb up onto the roof.

Renjun and Jaemin sat down in the van, Renjun setting up his laptop and typing away at the keys. Jaemin watched him closely as the two analyzed the layout.

19:25 P.M
After much preparation, it was nearing the time to begin the operation.

Mark walked over to the two younger boys, his eyes glaring down at one of them. “I don't want any funny business today, okay? Follow my orders this time.”, he practically ordered.

Haechan sighed, rubbing his temple. “An apology is all I'm asking for.”, Mark groaned in annoyance. “It was a fucking icecream you idiot!”.

Haechan pouted, his eyes glaring at the older one. “Yeah! MY ICECREAM!”.

Mark harshly sighed, his fingers coming up to ruffle through his hair.
“I'm sorry.”, he mumbled, barely audible.

“Huh? What was that?”, Haechan grinned, obviously had heard his words, but decided to tease him.

Mark groaned, glaring at the younger boy. “I said I'm sorry!”, Haechan's grin widened as he pounced on Mark, wrapping his arms around the older one's waist. “I forgive you.”.

The older boy scoffed and pushed him off, shaking his head. “Now, listen.”.

Haechan rolled his eyes and patted Mark on the shoulder. “I'll think about it.”, Jisung laughed in amusement at the two boys going at it again.

“You're so annoying!”, Mark groaned as the younger one started walking away. Mark followed after him, brows furrowed.

Mark grabbed the younger one by the shoulder, harshly pulling him towards him, but never got the chance to go any further as he stumbled to the ground, clutching his leg in pain.

“Oops.”, Haechan wore his signature smirk, his eyes narrowing as Mark clenched his jaw. “I'm getting impatient. I'll head in first.”.

Jisung shook his head in protest before walking over to help the older boy up. “Yah! Haechan!”.

Mark tried to call out for him, but he had already made it to the entrance, showing his fake ID to the security.

Mark sighed, his brows furrowing in anger. He took to the earpieces each member was wearing, a form of communication for them.

Fullsun, once you arrive at the apartment, show them your other ID. Jun made an appointment for you as a customer.”, Mark informed.

After a minute, the younger boy replied.

Why is my gender female?”.

Mark furrowed his brows. He turned to give Renjun a questioning look as the said boy sighed before answering him.

They only accept female customers.”.

Renjun's words left a very uneasy feeling in the pit of their stomachs.

“Jun, look over the drug again. Find out what's in it.”, he ordered. Renjun nodded his head before typing away.

“Jisung, follow me. He'll need backup.”, Jisung nodded as the two made their way towards the entrance.

Samoyed, King. Standby.”.

Affirmative.”.

Haechan inhaled slowly as the elevator opened, revealing the fifth floor. His expression hardened as he stepped out, scanning the hallway.

Four guards just outside the apartment.

Haechan smirked as his presence was finally noticed. They eyed him carefully as he approached the apartment.

With a devilish smirk, he held up his fake ID, catching them off guard.

Their eyes scanned the card, but found no resemblance between him and the picture shown. Haechan sighed and shook his head.

“Don't judge me! It's hard enough that my own family didn't support my decision. Don't tell me some strangers are against it too?!”.

They were clearly panicking at his words, not wanting to get in trouble with their boss for displeasing a customer. “S-sorry, go in.”.

Haechan smiled before walking into the apartment, closing the door behind him. “I'm inside.”.

Great. Distract them for as long as you can. We're on our way up.”.

Haechan nodded before walking further in, his presence alarming the people inside.

He furrowed his brows as he saw the sight of two men holding a girl down while another tried to pour something into her mouth.

“What the fuck are you doing?!”.

They all looked up at him. His eyes narrowed as he made eye contact with the girl who was pleading with her eyes, tears brimming.

“Who the fuck are you? You aren't a customer.”, Haechan scoffed, thinking it was clearly obvious.

His lips then curved up into a smirk, his eyes dangerously eyeing them down. One of the men gulped, slightly intimidated by his stare.

“Who, me?”, he let out a small chuckle.

“Call me Menace.”.

This chapter was a bit short T-T

Srry about the lack of Hyein, but we'll get more of her in the next chapter!