✘ 3

19:19 P

19:19 P.M, Friday
Hyein crouched down onto the cold, tiled floor with a large box in hand.

It was only the beginning of her shift at the small thrift store she resided in. One of her and Jisung's many ways of thanking the couple that offered them a place to stay.

“Hyein dear! Come here, please!”, Mrs. Kim called out as Hyein had to put a pause to restocking the shelves.

“What is it, Mrs. Kim?”, she asked as she reached the front counter.

“I need you to run an errand for me. I made some food for the ladies next door.”, she said, handing the girl a small bag full of containers.

“Next door?”, Hyein furrowed her brows, not understanding Mrs. Kim's vague explanation. “Oh, right!”,

“Pyeongsan Apartments.”.

Hyein nodded as she bowed at the elder, the bag tightly in her grasp.

Taking steps out of the building, she shivered at the light breeze that tickled her skin. It was cool during the day, but even cooler at night.

Checking for any cars, Hyein made her way across the street, the large seven story apartment building coming into view. “Apartment #505?”, she mumbled to herself as she read the label attached to the bag.

As she approached the building, a group of security guards eyed her, their gazes stern and dominate.

Hyein gulped, but nevertheless shook it off. The sooner she delivered this food, the sooner she could go home.

With a small bow and a light wave of the bag, the guards let her past them. Little did she know, a presence behind her had used her as a ticket to get in.

With a small smirk on his face, the man followed her into the elevator, his presence throwing the girl on edge.

Her hands clenched the bag within her grasp, her eyes watching over the man with great detail. If he even got a few feet closer, she was ready to scream at the top of her lungs.

As the elevator door closed, the two stood in silence for a few seconds, the screen displaying a large 3 on it.

Hyein let out the small breathe she was holding as the elevator door opened on the fifth floor.

As she went to step out of it, she was pulled into the man's grasp, his hand clasping over her mouth to muffle out her screams.

She wiggled and squirmed around in his embrace, trying to break through, but his grip on her was unbelievably strong.

The man guided her towards one of the apartments, the three-digit number in her line of sight. Apartment #506.

Hyein stared at the four men that were just outside the apartment door, glaring down at her.