✘ 9

Arriving at the club, Hyein and her best friend Taeri managed to get in with their fake ID's, surprising the two

“I didn't think that would actually work.”, Hyein said, earning a chuckle from Taeri. “What can I say, I'm amazing.”, she said.

“I'll go get us some drinks.”, Taeri said, wondering off to the bar area. Hyein nodded before making her way into the crowd of people, a smile making its way to her lips.

Bopping her head and lightly swaying her body to the music, Hyein was certainly enjoying herself. That was, until an unwanted hand placed itself on her hip.

She immediately snapped her head around, staring at the man who smirked down at her. “Hi, beautiful.”.

Hyein's face scrunched up as she backed away, clearly uncomfortable.
“Umm, hello..”.

She greeted him back, but turned around to continue dancing, hoping he'd get the hint, but sadly he didn't.

The man began to dance right next to her, getting all up in her personal space which she did not appreciate at all.

She shifted away from him as best she could, but was ultimately stopped by another man who began pushing her back towards him, the two practically pressing up against her body.

She glared at them, but they only laughed as one of them wrapped their arms around her waist, back hugging her. “Get off!”, she yelled at him, trying to push him away.

“No, I think I'll stay, baby.”, he said, tightening his grip on her.

She realized the two weren't planning on leaving her alone anytime soon, so she took matters into her own hands.

With a deep inhale, she let out a sharp and volumed scream, gaining the attention of nearly the entire dance floor.

One of the men slightly backed away, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at the man, his eyes narrowing as he recognized him.

“What the fuck are you doing, Kim Doyoung.”, the familiar voice rang through her ears as her eyes widened.

She looked up, locking eyes with him once more. It seemed to be a daily occurrence. “H-haechan...”.

Hyein's eyes watered as Haechan's eyes softened, clearly effected by her tears. “Nice of you to join us, Lee Donghyuck.”.

Hyein froze, the name being all too familiar to her. It was the name of her soulmate who she had longed to meet since her sixteenth birthday.

Haechan pushed past the man, grabbing Hyein's wrist and pulling her out of the other man's embrace.

At that moment, sparks attacked their bodies, the tingling sensation spreading through their veins.

Hyein widened her eyes at the sudden feeling. Her wrist began to glow, as well as his, as their eyes locked.

A warm feeling engulfed her, her heart fluttered and her stomach had butterflies. Her heart rate increased nearly ten fold as she admired his facial features.