✘ 23

The air was cold and tense, the three teenage boys shuddering under the intense gaze of their boss

“So, it seems our dear friends are making this mission harder for you.”, Jihoon scowled, glaring down at them.

“I'm giving you a new mission.”.

The three boys looked up, surprised by his words. “A new mission?”, Haruto asks, taken aback by this.

Jihoon smirks, crossing his legs whilst leaning back in his seat, a perfect plan playing out in his head. “Yes, that's right. I want you to focus on gathering information.”, he said.

“Extract everything about NCT from her. When we've sucked every last drop, that will be your opportunity to strike.”, he says, smirking devilishly.

Junghwan's lips curved up into a smug smirk, approving of this new plan, completely dismissing his teammates and their clear disapproval.

“Maybe we should just... spare her? I mean, she has nothing to do with their antics...”, Jeongwoo says, earning a nod in return from Haruto.

Jihoon narrows his eyes on the two. “Fullsun is Neo's best member. He has taunted me for too long and I won't be played as a fool!”, he slams his fist down on the table, fuming.

“You will kill that girl, along with her menacing soulmate!”, Jihoon demands.

Jeongwoo gazes down at the ground, his fists clenched at his new orders.

The decision was really starting to dawn on him as his options were becoming more and more limited.

However, he had to make a choice now. His little sister or his best friend.

“Wait, boss. There's something I think you should know.”, Junghwan speaks up, a tedious glint in his eyes.

Jihoon raises a brow as Junghwan looks up. “Hyein is best friend's with another girl, Jaemin's soulmate.”.

Jihoon smirks at the news as Jeongwoo and Haruto snap their heads at Junghwan, utterly shocked by this.

It was no surprise that the youngest had grown an obsession towards the annoyingly positive girl.

Never had they expected him to expose her relationship with their target, it was beyond them.

“And another girl also hangs out with them. I wouldn't be surprised if she was also a soulmate of a NCT member.”, he chuckles menacingly.

Jihoon hums in response, smirking in amusement. “Watch them. Keep a close eye on them.”.

Junghwan nods as Haruto and Jeongwoo hesitate.

“Yes, boss...”, the two say, simultaneously, as Jihoon waves his hand dismissively.

The three boys stand up, bowing at him, before exiting the meeting room.