31 : shower and hair

Start from the beginning

Once I was sure Sasha wouldn't tip over, I bent down and grabbed the first-aid kit. 

His shirt had to go. Blood was everywhere and it made it difficult to see where the damage was actually coming from. With the scissors, I began cutting away at the shirt until the chopped-up cloth had fallen down to the ground.

"If you wanted me to get naked... all you had to do was ask." He chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes at him, giving him a pointed look. There was a bottle of pain reliever in the first-aid kit. I didn't hesitate to pour two into the palm of my hand. He tilted his head back as I dumped them into his mouth. He didn't even need water to swallow them. 

For some reason, it felt as though it had to be some kind of routine for him.

"What happened?" I asked again. 

He shut his eyes as I got a good look at his abdomen. There was a lot of bruising but not any cuts. At least not as much as what was on his face. Before even bothering to clean his wounds, he definitely needed to take a shower.  

"I told you... two fights," he answered. I shook my head back and forth. Going over to the shower, I started it up, making sure the temperature was warm. He seemed more like a cold shower kind of guy--especially since every time I used the restroom after he finished showering there was no fog. It was like he never even used it. But if he wanted my help, he was going to have to use warm water because there was no way in hell I was going to freeze for anybody.

"This is exactly why I said no," I said. "This is ridiculous. I've seen the way y'all fight in that ring. You shouldn't be doing that twice! You shouldn't even be doing it once!"

He laughed unenthusiastically. "And what are you supposed to be? My mom?"

"Just shut up and get in the shower," I demanded. He tired his best to stand up but he wasn't very balanced. The moment I could see him beginning to tip over, I was at his side for assistance.

"You going to take my shorts off first?" he asked. I could just hear the smirk in his voice. 

"You are enjoying this a little too much," I muttered. I hooked my fingers on the waistband of his shorts where I pushed them past his toned ass, leaving them to pool at his feet. I never saw Sasha this unclothed before. And I wanted to blame our height for how I ended up looking directly at his package. It was definitely as big as it felt.

"You taking those off too?" he questioned. I looked him in the eye. I could only see one eye as the other one was swollen shut. Even though he had one eyeball, I could still see the mischief in them.

"You can," I said, shutting my eyes and covering them with one hand. 

He chuckled as the sound of his briefs dropping to the floor echoed through the bathroom. A part of me wanted to peek, but I resisted. I opened my eyes, making sure to look anywhere but down. Opening the shower door, I assisted Sasha in and closed it right behind him. 

I was so stupid because I completely forgot that the shower was made of glass. So the moment I looked down, I was met with his insanely big penis. 

I gasped, and just prayed to whoever would listen that he didn't hear me. 

Quickly turning around, I busied myself with gathering the equipment I would need to dress his wounds once he was out the shower when, all of the sudden, Sasha called my name.

"What, Sasha?" I asked, faking annoyance.

"Can you please help me?" he asked. 

Something about the innocence of the question really pulled at my heart strings. A smile came across my face as I headed over to him. He had full on opened the shower door, much to my surprise. Before I could even cover up my eyes, he yanked me into the shower. 

"Sasha!" I screamed. "My hair!"

Forget the clothes--they were already stained with blood. On the other hand, I spent over an hour blow drying my curls after following a tutorial from TikTok. It was the most bone-straight blow dry I had ever done. Now, he just ruined it.

I glared at him... hard. "I am about to give your ass another black eye. Why the hell would you do that? I'm not one of these little white girls you be fucking, okay? I don't do that 'getting my hair wet' in the shower shit. That's why I have my shower cap hanging right the fuck over the-"

He shut me up by pulling me closer and connecting his lips with my own. I could smell my hair and even feel my curls coming back to its original form as the water continued to run down my hair. I couldn't even find it in me to protest as he lifted my shirt up until it was off my body. 

To be continued...

-

HELLO MY BEAUTIFULS!! While I am writing this, we are almost at one million reads which is so insane. Hopefully, by the time I publish this chapter, we will have surpassed that. Thank you to everyone who supports and loves this story as much as I do. None of this could be possible without you guys!

IF you would like to get the next chapter ALREADY along with early chapters... join my Patreon! https://patreon.com/eroticmarie or click the link in my bio! 

Thank you for reading! Please vote.