Shoot me in the chest and let my feelings bleed out of my heart

The grass brushed up against Craig's shoes, the creek was nice. The grass was green, but it felt unusually empty. Maybe he could try and find one of his friends, Jason was a good start to him so he turned around to start walking through the creek but was met with Jason standing simply yet so stilly with his watergun in his left hand. A wide grin crossed Craig's face and he blushed madly, "Jason, hey!"Craig patted his red cheeks as if that would stop the blushing he found embarrassing while running towards Jason, waving his other hand in the air to get his attention.

Jason slowly turned around blinking his eyes as slowly as he turned, Craig paid no mind to the water gun being held by Jason and was simply happy to see him. As Craig ran towards him, Jason rises the water gun to aim at Craig.

Obliviously, Craig didn't pay much mind to this. For some reason his mind seemed to have made him think it was...Playfulness?

But for once, Craig's naiveness paid a more serious price.

Craig watched Jason pull the plastic trigger, it was hot out, why complain? It would feel nice to have the cool water hit his hot skin.

Craig stared right at where the water was supposed to come out of the water gun, he was waiting to cool off with the nice cold water. But a shiny silver bullet played an alternative roll for the cool and refreshing water.

Craig's eyes shrank in horror, but his feet could not stop moving for Jason had already shot him in the chest.

Surprisingly, Craig did not feel anything. The bullet went straight through him. But instead of blood, he felt his heart leak out through the hole in his chest and slide towards Jason.

His heart held so many feelings, feelings Craig locked away and burned the key to. As well as secrets and trauma he wouldn't dare spill even if someone held a steak knife against his neck and a gun to his back. Before his eyes, Craig's heart leaked out all he had locked away all for Jason to see.

The speed of the bullet sent Craig falling back, he was waiting for his back to hit the grass. But the ground broke behind him leaving him to fall, and fall, and fall.

Until,

*THUMP*

Dirt, pebbles, blood and bugs hit Craig's back hard. Craig was wondering how he even felt that, he saw his heart fall out him when the bullet shot him right there.

Craig's skinny and loose arms tried to pull himself up, he felt nauseous and his palms were failing at lifting himself to even sit up so his dry and ashy hands slide back and were scraped by the pebbles. Not like he could try again anyways, two hands took hold on Craig's wrists the hold probably cutting off circulation and two knees crushed Craig's thighs and kept him back down in the square hole.

Blonde dead hair strands tickled his nose and her nails were out grown, sharp and cruel enough to rip Craig's yellow shirt sleeves to cut his skin.

No, no

No.

Not her, not again.

Craig's lungs felt like they were going to explode with all the screaming as she stared down at him, her eyes fixated on him like a predator ready to sink n' tear their teeth into their prey, skin dry, dead and peelings, scar looking infected and maggots crawling around it. Craig eyed from behind her as the inside of the grave got darker and darker, the same giant rock that covered the grave was falling just like him ready to cover up the grave and make escape impossible.

The first thing that came to Craig's mind was to scream again, scream came to attempted biting and attempted biting made him try and wiggle himself free.