𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒

Começar do início

His lips hover over mine only a centimeter away as his thrusts increase and groans escape his throat. "You are mine Ariel and no-one else touches you ever again." he tells me as his thrusts become harder, my body again trembles underneath him and I was close, so fucking close and I only pray he lets me come.

But im wrong again.

As my body trembles and he senses im close again, his hips still and his movements stop immediately, denying my pleasure. He pulls out my panties from my mouth I instantly grit my teeth and hiss loud. "I hate you! I fucking hate you." with a low and dangerous tsk he flips me over on my stomach and makes me get on all fours, arching my back like crazy and goes back to fucking me.

"You hate me? your pussy says otherwise baby." he moans in the shell of my ear while pulling half my body off the bed and pressing my back against his chest. "He didn't fuck you this good did he?"

"He did actually, and he made me come much harder then you ever do." lies. Truth be told I only wanted to push his buttons, I wanted him to take his anger out and fuck me in his way.

A slap lands hard on my ass cheek and he begins thrusting faster and harder, the bed creaks with every movement and loud moans fill our room, my eyes roll to the back of my skull and quiet whimpers pass my throat as he continues his continuous torment on my pussy. "Yeah baby? are you sure?" he asks all of a sudden with a little amusement in his voice. "Your moans are louder then they were through the phone, I don't think he fucked this sweet pussy that good."

Instead of answering him, I press my head down on the sheets and let him fuck me senseless while my hands are bound behind my back, completely and submissively surrendering my body to the love of my life.

but as I muffle my moans on the sheets he fists my hair and tugs my head back off the bed. "Get your fucking head off the sheets, I wanna hear how good im fucking you." obeying, I lean my head against his shoulder and let the moans flow out my lips, as they increase my body shakes underneath him. "P-please baby let me come." I plead breathless as i'm reaching heaven.

"Apologize and i'll give you what you want." his voice tones to a whisper in the shell of my ear as he holds on tightly to the belt binding my hands, "I fuck you better and you fucking know it baby."

"I know where to touch you, how to fuck you, and know when your close to coming on my cock," he trails further and attach his lips on the bane of my neck sucking and grazing me with his teeth, i'm sure he's left me bruised and marked. "You know I fuck better then that piece of shit from the club."

"I had you wrapped around my finger the moment we met that right there says a-lot." I bite back breathless and confidently, Dario grips my cheek and turns my head to the side to look back at him. "Have fun finishing yourself off." my brows furrow confusingly and before I know it he's freeing my hands from the belt, and his warm body behind me disappears completely.

My mouth flys open and I turn fully around only to see him standing now, and walking away from me but before he's getting to enter the bathroom, I stroll right in-front of him, blocking him from entering. "Have I mentioned how much I hate you!" I blurt. "You're mad at something I clearly had every right to do! you played me from the start and led me repeatedly on!" now im shoving at his chest.

"Lets talk about that Dario huh!?" I shout furiously back and shove once more at his chest, to then repeatedly shoving and before I land another shove he's gripping my smaller hands in his. "Enough."

I scoff and laugh sarcastically. "Enough!? thats all!? god you really are a fucking jerk!" I shove once more and he's instantly backing me up against the wall, gripping both my cheeks in his hands. "I fucking love you Ariel! god I don't give a fuck about anything else other then you and I never led you on!" he yells back and picks me up like I weigh absolutely nothing and smashes his lips on mine.

My lips instantly react and kiss back, "I hate you!" I breathe out in-between each kiss and he only scoffs quietly. "You love me." I shake my head lazily and he's back to aligning his cock at my entrance slowly sliding back in me with ease, bouncing me on his erection slow and blissful. "Now let me show you just how much I love you baby."

With that, he's walking towards the bathroom again, my brows furrow as to why were entering the bathroom but as he walks further in, he stops at the slide door of the shower and opens it, turning on the water then enters with me still on him, going right back to bouncing me on his cock, moans flow from the both of us as his pace increases. "Oh y-yes." I choke out with every thrust while he's stands above the water and our bodies mold together. "I love you." he grunts.

"I hate you." I moan back breathless and he's instantly pinning me on the glass door, holding both my arms above my head as the bathroom fogs and the warm water suddenly becomes hotter while he keeps thrusting. "I love you." he moans back in the shell of my ear and thrusts upwards, while my tits bounce and he leans down taking one nipple in his mouth. "I love you so much my sweet girl." he whispers low and raspy.

"Stop sweet talking me, I should be mad." he chuckles at my response and the chuckle only sends butterflies through my belly at the beautiful sound of his laugh. "Take it all out on me my love, give it to me." he grunts and I instantly wrap my arms around his neck, pressing him closer to me and smashing my lips against his. "I hate you."

"I love you." he only breathes back and I can't help but cave in. "I love you more."

"Impossible."

"Why are we like this?" I moan out as I reach my orgasm and he sends me another chilling chuckle as he keeps fucking me. "Because we're complicated baby."

"I'm such a complication." I sigh out and arch my back.

"My complication." he trails and wraps a hand around my throat, controlling my movements and as his thrusts become sloppier indicating he's close, he grunts out. "Now my sweet complication, come all over my cock." with his permission, I finally climax all over his cock, hard with a loud moan and a few seconds later he's moaning out my name, while milking every single drop of him in my pussy.

I hold him tightly close to me and allow myself to catch my breath, my hair sticking to his shoulder, my cheeks pink and flushed and my lips swollen from all the kissing and bitting from him.

Something i'll never get tired of is his marks on me, I was his all his and I loved him more then anything.

𓆩♡𓆪

WHATT ANOTHER ONEE??what did we think of this one? LOL omg this should've been a chapter tbh but there's was already to much smut

what did we think of this one? LOL omg this should've been a chapter tbh but there's was already to much smut.