𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

'Face it Ariel you look like a child compared to Dario, who would take you serious?' I shut my eyes to blink away the tears forming and ease my mind from that annoying voice that follows me home. The entire night she did shit intentionally to make me mad and it worked. It really fucking worked.

Like bringing up trips her and Dario took, or she either would reminisce with Ramona who was just as fucking annoying about the trips they all took as friends. I stood there like I didn't belong to be there.

As soon as we got home, I speed walk my way inside the house before Dario could even try to talk to me and waltz straight upstairs to our room to take a shower and avoid him.

I walk in the bathroom and begin tugging on the dress aggressively down to my ankles and step out of it, so now I was only standing in my thong and bra.

"Ariel, are you seriously not gonna talk to me?" I hear Dario's voice raise behind me... I should've figured he would beat me up here before I could get in the damn shower. I turn around to face him as he's standing at the threshold.

I lift my shoulders and drop them shrugging at the man. "I'm over it."

I walk further into the closet and unclasp the hook connecting my heels, once they're off my feet I place them back on the shelve in their originally spot by my other shoes.

I turn back around, only to see Dario standing by the closet door now as confusion swirls the dark orbs of his and a crease forms on his forehead.

I approach him to walk back out to the bathroom but before I could even try and step out his big paw smacks against the door, blocking me from passing by him.

My eyes glare at the Italian man and hiss out. "Move."

His hand doesn't move not even the slightest bit. "Not until you talk to me."

"What in the hell do you want me to say Dario!? that my mom practically embarrassed me and told me I look like a fucking child compared to you?" my voice grows stern and louder.

I try to again walk pass but he doesn't budge, he was much stronger and compared to me he could swallow me whole. "Why in the hell are you even listening to a word she's saying haven't we established shes fucking crazy?" he stated back.

"Is she?"

His eyes squint almost like he's trying to understand what came out of my mouth. "Is she what Ariel?"