𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

ARIEL

ARIEL

I get disruptively awaken by mom who's come barging in my room and practically dragging me to the mall with her, for a gift apparently for Dario who's birthday is in exactly twenty-four hours.

Honestly, i'm not the littlest bit interested but once she's mentioned the big party she's throwing him my stomach swirls in circles at the mere thought of meeting my moms other family basically.

My mind wanders to many million of questions, like do they know me? do they know she has a daughter that exist and is living with them currently?

"I'm thinking we should go out for dinner tonight what do you think?" she hums out cheerful and my eyes snap back to her, trying to at-least sound like im interested in what she has to say. "That'd be actually be nice mom."

Mom with a satisfied smile reaches for her phone in her purse and searches for a special number, before then placing the phone against her earlobe. "Matteo, hi! i'm calling to invite you for a early celebration tonight for Dario's birthday."

We finished shopping an hour ago and now i'm currently flipping and picking dresses up to the screen as I ask for Giannas thoughts, figured I should ask her just to be sure.

"No that ones awful put it away." her face scrunches and she motions to the purple dress, I roll my eyes with a frustratedly sigh, "Gianna you've said that about every single dress."

"Ariel your taste is questionable like seriously what is that lime green dress in the back hello? thats gross." I then reach for another handful of dresses and ignore her remark about my lime green dress. "Wait! that one!" my brows furrow but once i've picked back up the black dress she nods in approval. "You look hot in black."

I blow a kiss to the screen and end the call with an option now and quickly put on the tight black dress that was almost a little to short but still workable then reach for some knee high leather boots but all it really did was draw attention to the amount of exposed skin on my thighs.

My mind wanders to Dario and a smirk lifts my lips wickedly at the mere thought of his eyes running down my body. I walk over to my mirror and look at myself one more time, making sure I look perfect and even running my fingers through my hair trying to flatten any standing little hairs.

"Ariel lets go we're gonna be late!!!" my mom shouts obnoxiously loud from downstairs with a sigh I quickly make my way back downstairs and once i've landed on the last step my moms eyes wander to my face then my body. "You look beautiful Ariel."

My lips lift in a small smile at the compliment that feels almost sincere and my eyes as well lower, my mom has always been a beauty. There's no denying that.