𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ARIEL

ARIEL

I guess in other words I got a taste of my own medicine last night and as I touched myself I only thought of one particular man. Dario Amoretto. I dreamt of his touch, his big hands wandering my body and curves and I fucking hated just how much I actually think of him.

What is wrong with me? How could I allow him to touch me so easily knowing my mother was only a few feet away. It was reckless but there was no denying the thrill of us getting caught didn't turn me on, because it did.

But that will be the last slip up ever because from this point on i'll be staying the fuck away from Dario Amoretto before we both do something we might just regret. I'll only speak to him when needed too and thats it.

I've been working downstairs for an hour or so and the soft knock at the door makes me look up to see who it is, Grace Dario's secretary lips lift into a pearly polite smile. "Good afternoon Ariel, Mr. Amoretto would like to see you in his office."

"Like right now?" I ask and she slowly nods, "He said its urgent miss." I roll my eyes with a loud sigh and nod to Grace who gives a quick nod in return before walking away. Today wasn't a busy day and if he really needed me, he would've been called for me earlier.

I make my way up the elevator and straight ahead the twenty floor office, opening the two doubles door and entering his office. Dario eyes lift momentarily before taking the glasses that were sitting on the bride of his nose off. "Sit Ariel."

I walk further in the room and plop right down on the chair opposite from him, clasping my hands together to fill the silence. "Am I in-trouble?" Dario raises a brow in return, "Why would you be in-trouble?" I shrug, "I'm just making simple conversation."

"No Ariel you aren't. I actually called you in here to remind you to go home with Oscar today." my brows knit together, "And why's that?"

"There will be a charity event being held tomorrow night, buy a gown your mom will accompany you as well she also needs to buy something." I hum in response, "Thats all then Mr. Amoretto?"

Dario sets the pen down and leans back in his chair getting extra comfortable with amusement tugging his lips. "Since when am I Mr. Amoretto to you?" I shrug, "Since now." Dario's lips part and before he manages to speak I beat him to it. "Are we done? I need to get back."

Dario sits there for another second or so just staring with much intensity swirling in his eyes before he's lifting on his feet and slowly walks around his desk to where im sitting, my hands grip both sides of the chair as he nears me and haunches down. "Have I upset you?"

I swallow and try to pull some distance between us but its impossible as Dario hovers over me so easily, his body covers mine whole and his hand reach over settling on each-side. "Does this turn you on? leaning over your fiancé's daughter." I motion to the intimate position and he huffs. "Don't get ahead of yourself little girl."