𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ARIEL

ARIEL

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Gianna practically screams in my ear through the phone, and suddenly devastation hits me like a rock at the fact that she wasn't able to come with dad but nonetheless she was still coming in two weeks.

After hours of begging and begging daddy to be here, he finally caved in and now he's almost landing. Sure I was nervous he was finally meeting Dario, and finally seeing mom since years ago.

But its not like he was coming to see them anyway, no. He was coming to see me.

Gianna's sudden call woke me and it was impossible to fall back asleep, so I walk downstairs quietly unsure if the house is awake since its pretty early but I underestimate myself when I walk into the kitchen to Dario sitting on one of the stools eating a bowl of cereal while typing away on his laptop.

Dario senses he's not alone and when his eyes look up and lock with mine, my body tenses and suddenly im shifting nervously around, he sure knows how to intimidate and making someone feel small.

He suddenly gets up and walks slowly over to where im standing and wraps a firm arm around my waist, pulling me dangerously close to his body and my insides are panicking at the mere thought of the maids walking in.

But he wasn't panicking on the contrary he draws light circles on my back and places his lips against the shell of my ear. "Happy birthday Ariel." my name coming from his mouth will always have my cheeks heating.

I slightly back a-feet away to place some space between us and set a firm hand on his chest, holding onto him for dear life. "Thank you." I breathe out and look back and forth cautious. "Where's my mom?"

His face suddenly hardens and he shrugs. "Errands I suppose, and your dad when is he getting here?

"Soon I think" He gives a slow nod and raises a finger, placing it against my bottom lip slow and taunting tugging it. "What would you do if I gave you a birthday kiss?"

I can't help but laugh and shake my head at his bluntness. "You wouldn't want your maids to see now would you?" I tilt my head to the side with a grin tugging my lips.

He hums quietly and backs away completely, my eyes then lower to his attire, and the briefcase he's reaching for. "You're going to work?" I arch a brow and motion to it.

He gives a tired sigh and runs his fingers through his soft and brown locks that weren't gelled back today. "Yeah I have a few things to work on piccola." 

"Well...will you be back on time?" I trail as he takes another sip of his coffee and places the mug back down, to then walking back over to me and a quiet gasp escapes my throat as he wraps a hand around my throat and pulls my entire body to his, smashing his lips against mine.