𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⨻

ARIEL

"God you're so beautiful." Dario whispers in the crook of my neck and then continues his torment by planting kisses all over my collarbone and every inch of skin he can reach. "I just wanna kiss you forever."

"Kiss me forever then." I manage to breathe out.

One thing led to another and we were going upstairs to my room. I didn't even excuse myself but honestly I didn't care I just wanted him all over me.

Right now.

Once he opens the door and flicks the light switch on making the room dim but seeable, he closes the door with his foot and he pushes me against the wall, lips instantly go back to hungrily kissing my neck.

He pulls back for split second, eyeing me up and down and it only makes me nervous but excited its insane how much this man has such an effect on me. "Such a beautiful dress piccola."

I swallow a lump down my throat as his hand reaches the zipper behind my dress and slowly starts unzipping it. "To bad its about to be off in one second."

With that, he pulls the zipper all the way down and the dress falls down to my ankles exposing my bare chest and only standing in my thin red thong. His eyes hungrily lower and he licks his lips.

I pull the dress through my ankles and push it with my foot to the side allowing Dario to stand in between my legs again and in a blur he lifts me up and onto his hips making me wrap my legs around his torso still wearing my heels.

He walk towards the bed and he lowers me down, I prop myself up on my elbows and watch as the Italian man starts shrugging off his blazer and loosening up his tie, then he pulls out his phone and tosses it on the bed beside my head.

He then pops open the white button up shirt and I bite down on my bottom lip as my gaze lowers hungrily towards his hard defined abs that were only begging to be touched with my claws. "God took his time on you."

He huskily chuckles, then bends down as his silver chain hovers over me and takes my lips against his but before he lets go he takes my bottom lip in-between his teeth harsh causing to moan at the blissful feel. "No baby god took his time on you and im about to show him some appreciation."

He lowers himself and tugs on my red thong then pulls it back making it smack against my skin and I hiss which only causes him to chuckle underneath his breath.