𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒

Start from the beginning

I quickly shake my head. "No."

"Angry very fucking angry." he answers back huskier and my eyes widen along with a gasp passing my lips as he thrusts a finger into my tight, wet cunt and the sounds I make causes him to smile amusingly. "The near thought of somebody else touching whats mine, drives me mad and somehow you still haven't apologized."

I scoff and squirm underneath him as he pumps his fingers in and out with ease. "What about what you have done to me? i'm not apologizing he was a good fuck." I bite back.

My commentary doesn't get me anywhere at all, in-fact it only makes him more angry and he's instantly shoving my ripped up panties in my mouth to then speeding and thrusting his fingers faster in and out of me, my hands are tied and bound behind me making it impossible to shove him away and as my legs try closing, he makes sure to keep them apart with his other arm.

My back on it owns arches off the bed with a loud and muffle moan leaving my lips as his fingers work in me. "You fucking wish he was a good fuck say one more word little girl, I dare you."

I moan back but the sounds passing my lips only muffle out and he speeds his fingers up while his hand held my legs apart and his knuckles are deep inside of me and the filty sounds of his fingers fucking in and out mingles with the muffle moans leaving my throat. "Look at the filthy messy you're making." he groans quietly to himself.

My eyes flutter half-closed, while my body stops fighting him and his fingers continue fucking me, my entire body trembles and my back arches off the bed while I reach my ending point but as i'm close to orgasming his fingers suddenly disappear.

My sobs muffle through my panties stuff in my mouth and my eyes shut, annoyed and disappointed which he seems to notice since he bends down, his chain dangles over me and he pulls down the top portion of my dress, exposing my tits to his eyes. "Whats the matter baby?" he asks with a smug look, a look I wanna slap right off his face.

Dario stands to his full height, and begins pulling his slacks along with his boxers down, his thick and big member sprints out hard and throbbing with a little pre-cum spreading his tip already as he strokes himself with a harsh groan passing his lips and the sight was sexy as hell.

His head tilts and his face scrunches as he concentrates, slowly stroking from his tip to the base of his shaft and my mouth drools at the sight, I was still wet, so incredibly wet and him jacking off only turns me on more.

Dario hovers back over me again, not pulling all his body weight on me but enough to press our chests together, while holding his shaft in his hand and slowly enters my entrance with ease, my eyes roll to the back of my skull and a mufle moan leaves my throat as he sinks all inches of him inside of me.

Without letting me adjust to his size, he begins thrusting faster and harder, while leaning down and take one nipple in his mouth and his other hand kneels the other, giving them the same amount of treatment. "These tits are mine." he growls, then lowers a hand in-between us and circles my clit in a circular motion, the act has me arching my back with bliss. "This sweet pussy is mine."

His lips hover over mine only a centimeter away as his thrusts increase and groans escape his throat. "You are mine Ariel and no-one else touches you ever again." he tells me as his thrusts become harder, my body again trembles underneath him and I was close, so fucking close and I only pray he lets me come.