✎ ✦ 𝟏𝟐 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐬 ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ "AHHH! Emu! slow down a bit, okay?!" Tsukasa shouted as Emu chased him around Phoenix Wonderland, causing him to trip along the way since he wasn't looking where he was going and instead looking in Emu's direction. Emu continued to run towards him, in a panic this time, to check if he was okay, when she tripped as well, falling on top of him.

"hngh..." the two groaned on the ground, feeling quite dizzy from running all the way around the familiar amusement park.

Emu calmed down a bit, raising her head. right in front of her stood a beautiful sakura tree, full of ripe cherry blossoms, even one branch was hanging down from the load of flowers growing on it. there was also a huge pile of fallen cherry blossoms around the tree, some close enough for her to reach out and grab a handful. the whole view just looked so gorgeous, making Emu's eyes sparkle in amazement.

"Tsukasa-kun! look!" Emu yelled out, tugging onto his school uniform's sleeve. he snapped his head up, seeing the gorgeous sight in front of them. "wow, Emu... this cherry tree is gorgeous, what a sight to see!" Tsukasa seemed just as impressed as he flashed a small smile.

they got up, wiping the dirt off their uniforms. "Tsukasa-kun, Tsukasa-kun! this tree just looks so Wonderhoy!" Emu seemed really excited since this was the most beautiful sakura tree she had ever seen in her whole entire life. she even looked like she was about to explode with excitement, shooting colorful confetti everywhere.

"I'm surprised we never noticed this tree before, Emu! certainly you should've noticed it at least once," Tsukasa mentioned, still smiling at the sight. "yeah, I was thinking the same thing! it's kind of strange I haven't seen a tree this gorgeous around before!" Emu replied, still swaying around excitedly.

the two friends stood in front of the tree, just admiring it for awhile. Tsukasa walked towards the tree, stopping even closer in front of it. "I'm so glad you pointed this out, Emu... this really is gorgeous!" he was grinning, clearly amused. Emu giggled, walking closer to Tsukasa.

Tsukasa was facing the tree, his hand on the thick stump. "I wonder if the rest of the group noticed this already..." he uttered, continuing to admire the tree. Emu stayed silent, probably distracted by its beauty.

he glanced over to Emu, her short pink bob was blowing in the wind, a few loose strands flowing into her face, and her adorable pink orbs were shimmering in the sun. she probably looked more gorgeous than the tree itself, well that's what Tsukasa thought at least.

"she's... so... beautiful," Tsukasa thought, staring into Emu's eyes. "this is quite... romantic, isn't it? ...a boy and a girl... standing in front of a beautiful cherry tree... together..." Tsukasa fantasized before shaking his head rapidly, trying to rid of his weird thoughts.

"what am I thinking...?" he chuckled to himself, trying to deny the way he felt. "hey, Emu... stay still for a second..." Tsukasa said, walking towards Emu. "huh?" Emu squeaked in question right before Tsukasa caught a few of her loose strands in his hand, brushing them behind her ear softly.

"there we go. that was bothering me quite a bit, heh..." Tsukasa chuckled, bringing his hand back to his own space. Emu blushed, staring at him for a few seconds before jolting her head away from him in embarrassment. "t-thanks... Tsukasa-kun..." she mumbled quietly, still facing away.

"oh, don't worry about it..." Tsukasa smiled reassuringly, accepting the thanks. he turned away, blushing a tiny bit as well. that's when he noticed a massive pile of cherry blossoms scattered all around the tree, covering up most of its roots that were peeling up from underground. he crouched down, grabbing on singular flower.

the flower was so bright and pure, reminding him of Emu. he turned back towards Emu, who was now twiddling with her thumbs. "Emu... I think this will fit you.." Tsukasa had a confident pink blush on his cheeks, holding the cherry blossom up to Emu's hair. "yeah... it really does fit you! what do you think?" Tsukasa asked, smiling wide.

Emu blushed at him, nodding slowly. on the outside she looked calm, but on the inside she was like "he's so adorable! eeee!~"

"thank you, Tsukasa-kun! this flower is so cute!" Emu smiled bright, still blushing quite a bit, probably reminding Tsukasa of the cherry blossom he had picked up even more. "she always picks me up when I'm feeling down... maybe that's how some people feel when they see a beautiful blossoming tree, just like this one, as well... heh... I'm acting so stupid," he chuckled to himself, shaking his head in disapproval.

"hey, Tsukasa! how about you do some poses in front of the tree!?" Emu suddenly offered in an excited tone. "oh, yes! great idea, Emu! this tree is a perfect background for a future star like me!" Tsukasa agreed brashly, posing in front of the tree.

Emu stared at him, pulling out her phone. "pose for the camera, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu called out with a wide grin, holding up her phone for a picture. "ah, yes! perfect idea yet again, Emu!" Tsukasa put on a cheeky smile, posing in front of the tree.

Emu snapped the photo, which caused it to be saved into her gallery. "I'm never deleting this photo..." she thought with a small smile, blushing confidently as she hugged the phone against her chest.

"I never would've thought I would love someone this much..."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 08/11/2023