✎ ✦ 𝟎𝟐 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧... (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐) ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ Rui loudly bursted into the Wonder Stage abruptly, with Nene quietly trailing behind him. the loud noise of the two, well mainly the taller out of the two, made Tsukasa flinch a little, which was unusual for him but he only did because he was already pretty caught off guard from a few minutes before.

"our prince, Tsukasaaa!!" Rui chanted, acting as if there was an audience observing them. Emu smiled innocently, acting as if she was totally clueless of what was about to happen.

💘✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ just a few minutes into the show, Tsukasa was already dying. he was so flustered that he could barely deliver any of his lines with any emotion at all, it was... totally plain. if they ever did this show in front of an audience, if would be a total flop, despite that, Nene and Rui were totally pleased with Tsukasa's reactions towards almost all of the lines.

"I'm just a prince..." Tsukasa read his part awkwardly, still with no emotion. then it got worse, Emu delivered the most embarrassing, for Tsukasa at least, out of all of her lines, "you're not just a prince, my love... you're my prince! and I'm your princess!!~" Emu delivered that exact line perfectly, she didn't even seem embarrassed, like at all. as I said before, she wasn't afraid to show her love for Tsukasa.

those words coming from Tsukasa's own crushes' mouth echoed throughout his brain, making him short circuit, especially at the fact that she was describing him.

Tsukasa went all dizzy, he was basically unable to function until he heard a familiar voice, it was shouting. it must have belonged to a certain pink-haired girl.

that's when Tsukasa heard the words... "my prince, you know I love you so!!" the female shouted once again, dashing towards the male. she hugged him tight, yet unusually calm. to Tsukasa, the sudden embrace felt... nice and peaceful.

"don't ever say those awful things about yourself ever again, okay?" Emu grumped, still in the act, as she dug her face into Tsukasa's chest, gripping tightly onto his costume. Tsukasa tried to avoid touching Emu as much as possible, even if it was just a little.

"...my-... I-... you-" Tsukasa was just trying to say at least one word from his lines but he was struggling to do so, so it sounded like he was glitching.

his heart was pumping extremely hard but he patted Emu's head softly, scared to touch her too much. too bad because, of course, touching Emu was a part of the script.

Tsukasa's heart was about to jump out of his chest but he still hugged her back slowly, forgetting it was even an act and their whole interaction was fake... well, maybe their feelings for each other weren't. he was just happy to be with Emu... her grip felt so warm on his back, and it was tighter than usual. it felt like a dream.

Emu was pushed right into Tsukasa's chest, enough to hear his loud, beating heart. it sounded like a beautiful melody, she will never forget that sound.

Nene and Rui were admiring the sight when they heard a shout from the audience. Tsukasa flinches, looking towards the sound. it was Saki, gobbling on some popcorn! "just kiss already, love birds!!" Saki giggled. Tsukasa turned totally red, making him push Emu off of himself as quick as possible.

"w-what do you mean, my dear sister?! we're no where near each other!!" Tsukasa shouted, spreading his arms out to show the space between Emu and him. then he paused, realizing, "wait, Saki?! why the heck are you even here!?" he shouted, trying to hide his beet red face, though he was generally curious at the same time. finally, after all that, Emu blushed, but just because she thought Tsukasa was cute when he's embarrassed...

"Rui told me you would be hosting a show today," she explained truthfully. everyone gasped and looked towards where Rui was. "RUI!! you know this was supposed to be a secret!" Nene shouted, absolutely shocked. "sorry, y'know I couldn't help myself..." he chuckled, trying to seem innocent. everyone groaned at his reply, except for Saki, she just laughed along with Rui.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 07/14/2023