✎ ✦ 𝟏𝟏 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ Tsukasa was pacing back and forth around the Wonder Stage, holding a paper in his hand. he seemed to be very focused when Emu suddenly starting darting towards him at full speed, hugging him tightly and suddenly enough to make him almost fall over.

Tsukasa stumbled back, trying to keep his balance as Emu hugged him even tighter. "j-jeez, Emu! easy there!" Tsukasa exclaimed as he caught himself. he let out a relieved sigh, patting her head softly as a greeting, though by now, all his papers were scattered across the ground.

"Wonderhoy, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu shouted excitedly, giggling as she gripped tightly onto the back of Tsukasa's costume during the sudden embrace.

"good morning, Emu," Tsukasa greeted yet again, picking up his papers after Emu let go of him. Emu's eyes followed wherever Tsukasa crawled to, not taking her eyes off him until he gathered all his papers together.

"what are all these papers for, Tsukasa-kun?" Emu asked, tilting her head in wonder. "oh, they're ideas for our new shows," he answered, not looking up from his paper.

"ooo! you really are amazing, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu seemed impressed, making Tsukasa feel quite amused. he shrugged. "well, I am Tsukasa Tenma, the future star!" Tsukasa smiled cheekily to himself, seeming very confident, per usual, but he didn't look up from the paper.

he seemed extremely focused as he tapped his pen on his chin in thought, probably thinking of another idea to write. Emu puffed out her cheeks, annoyed that Tsukasa wasn't paying attention to her. Tsukasa didn't even notice her expression, but instead continued to write.

Emu frowned, walking away, where she bumped into Rui. "oh! Wonderhoy, Rui-kun!" Emu felt a bit better when she saw another one of her friends. "hello, Emu," he grinned, greeting her back. that's when he noticed her weird expression.

"you seem fixated on something. is something going on?" he asked, putting his hand on his chin in question. his question gave Emu an idea!

"Rui-kun, can I talk to you for a second?" Emu asked, looking devious, as she led him behind Wonder Stage mysteriously. "oh, yeah. what's up?" Rui asked. "I need your advice on something... it's kind of embarrassing... but..." Emu replied, a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"oh, yeah?~ what is it?" Rui smirked at her, obviously intrigued. "do you have any idea of something that would get Tsukasa's attention?" Emu blurted out, turning even redder. "oh... I was waiting for you to ask something like that!" Rui immediately seemed to have an idea.

"you know how Tsukasa is scared of bugs, right?" he asked, the question leading into his plan. Emu nodded quickly, desperate for Rui's advice coming up. "so... how about you tell him you see a spider, right? he'll definitely panic then!" Rui suggested, his smirk curling up in its corners even more.

Em's eyes sparkled excitedly, impressed by Rui's idea. "thank you, Rui! that's a perfect idea!" Emu seemed as happy as usual once again. "hehe... no problem," Rui chuckled, smiling back just by seeing her so very happy.

by the time Rui opened his eyes again, Emu had already run away. "hm.." he giggled to himself.

Emu ran back to Tsukasa, who hadn't moved an inch from the spot he was in when she first left. "Tsukasa-kun, I'm back!" Emu called out, holding her arms up excitedly.

"welcome back, Emu," Tsukasa greeted for a third time, still not looking up from his paper. "hmph..." Emu grumbled, reciting her plan. "hey, Tsukasa-kun! guess what?!" she giggled, smiling wide. "yeah, what's up?" he responds in question.

"oh, no! I think I see a spider behind you!" Emu shouted, trying to sound surprised. Tsukasa jolts his head up, wide-eyed. "AHHH! w-where?!" he jumped up, grabbing onto Emu in fear as his papers flew through the air, eventually floating down to the ground, making a big mess.

Emu turned bright red when his fingertips tickled her skin, making her shiver. his arms were wrapped around her. she expected him to scream, begging her for help, but she did not expect him to grab her so suddenly. I mean, it wasn't like she disliked it at all or anything...

"E-Emu, answer me! w-where!?" Tsukasa begged, not letting go. she was frozen in shock. "T-Tsukasa-kun...?" she mumbled, as red as a tomato. "h-huh...?" Tsukasa mumbled before looking at his surroundings, realizing what he just did.

"g-gah!" Tsukasa jumped off of her, extremely red, before jumping back towards her in fear of going near the non-existent spider either. he was just standing next to her now, trying to find where the spider was so he could avoid it.

"E-Emu? hello?" he spoke out, waiting for an answer, which never came. "hey, Emu?" Tsukasa called out from right beside her before looking in her way. she was a bright red, still frozen from his sudden embrace a few seconds before. Emu's blushing face made Tsukasa blush even more himself as they stood in silence, both too embarrassed to speak up.

that's when Emu finally calmed down, starting to feel proud of herself for getting the plan to work. "don't worry, Tsukasa-kun! Emu will save you!" she grinned at him with a confident and heroic blush, making him feel very shy.

"t-thanks, I guess..." Tsukasa uttered, not even glancing at Emu. she continued to act like a hero while Tsukasa was distracted by his own action and the tension between the two a few minutes before. Emu smiled softly in the midst of panic, though not regretting anything that lead to this moment.

Emu just giggled, fawning over her thoughts. he thoughts were the moment between her and her crush from a few minutes before, and it kept playing over and over through her mind like a broken record.

she smirked to herself, feeling brave for what she was able to do. "that was so worth it..." she thought to herself, re-imagining the hug once again. it just made her grin wider.

"thank you... Rui-kun.." she whispered to herself.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 08/11/2023