✎ ✦ 𝟎𝟑 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧! ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

TSUKASA'S POV;

✎ I was confidently posing, as usual, when I saw a bright figure darting towards me at the speed of light. it was so fast, I couldn't even tell what it was. "I'm too young to dieee!! I haven't even become a true star yet!!!" I screamed as I tried to scurry away.

"Tsukasaa!!" I heard a familiar voice, which I assume, was coming from the creature that was chasing me, it was calling out my name. I stopped in my tracks, letting out a relieved sigh. "Emu?" I called back, turning around and seeing that it was just Emu, she waved when I faced her.

"oh, thank goodness!! it's only you, Emu!" I shouted, my beating heart slowing down from the traumatizing situation a few seconds before, I swear my heart almost skipped a beat.

Emu smiled, "yup-yup! it's meee, Tsukasa-kun!! what's wrong?" she asked, tilting her head in a bit of confusion. "oh, it's nothing... you just scared me a little there," I explained, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. it's quite embarrassing that I actually thought Emu was some sort of rabid animal...

"oh, I'm sorry, Tsukasa!!" Emu frowned apologetically. I shake my head, "no, it's okay. don't apologize," I stated, sort of accepting her apology.

"I'm glad, Tsukasa-kun," Emu asserted, her frown turning upside down, into a smile.

I'll have to admit... I felt warm inside when Emu smiled at me. I love making people smile, it's my whole meaning in life, but when she smiled... it just... felt different, it felt much more different than when kids smiled at us after a show.

"do I like... Emu?" I thought. it took me quite a while to find out how to answer that question. now, I'm still not too sure I even have an answer. I shook my head aggressively, trying to snap out of my thoughts.

no, of course not!! a star like me has no time for romance! yeah, there's no way I like Emu! I tried to convince myself, but I still wasn't too sure if I was lying to myself or not.

"Tsukasa-kun?" Emu hummed, wondering why I was standing in silence for so long. I blushed at her suddenly calling my name. "oh! y-yes, Emu?" I asked. "Tsukasaaa!! please, teach me how to pose like you do!" she begged me with puppy eyes before flashing her cutest smile.

I turned beet red. there's no way I could deny that... just look at her smile! wait... what am I thinking?! I sighed. "yes, I will teach you the ways of the talented star himself!" I agreed, making another pose. "yayyy!!~" Emu squealed excitedly.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"okay, let's get this over with before it's time for our next show," I told Emu, pulling my phone out of my pocket to check the time. Emu sang quietly, waiting for me to finish.

"okay, Emu... it's time for you to become a star!!" I shouted brashly, trying to get Emu riled up for the posing lesson.

I started with a pose as an example, making Emu's eyes shimmer in amazement. but, of course, who wouldn't be impressed by the future star himself?!

I continued to show her a few more of my poses for her to copy and she did a pretty decent job, she imitated the poses very well but she was a bit floppy otherwise.

but I felt like I was weirdly exaggerating my poses more than usual... am I trying to impress Emu?
I blushed at the thought but I kept making poses.

"okay, Emu. how are you doing over there?" I stopped the lesson just to ask Emu how she was doing. "you're really good at teaching me, Tsukasa! you really are a star!" Emu complimented me, with, which seemed like... a tint of blush on her cheeks?! my thoughts were getting to me but I ended up ignoring them after a little.

"Tsukasa... I need a bit of help with this pose!" Emu asked me for help which, of course, made me go to help her.

I walked towards Emu, trying to help her with the pose by holding onto her waist with one hand, leading her arm into the needed position with the other. "you have to put your arm up like this, okay?" I explained the movements, still grasping onto her body.

"Tsu-Tsukasa...?" Emu uttered shyly, her cheeks as red as a tomato. that made me realize what I was doing, making me hurry about 6 feet away from Emu. did I just...

I glanced away from Emu, my eyebrows twitching with flustered-ness as I tried to hide my blushing cheeks. "s-sorry..." I stuttered apologetically, still facing away from Emu.

"Tsukasa-kun... you don't have to apologize, well... I thought it was kind of... gentleman-like!" Emu struggled to get those words out but eventually she did, making me turn around quickly and stare at her. it seemed as if my embarrassment made her giggle.

I shrugged stiffly, "gentleman-like? well... of course! a true star must always be respectful!" I shouted as I posed confidently. Emu copied my pose, giggling.

her imitating me made me feel warm inside, like... someone was tickling my heart.

maybe I... do like Emu, maybe just... a little. but I gotta make sure this little crush doesn't get in the way of me becoming a true star!!

yeah... I give up, I like her way more than a little... I guess... my career is over!!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 07/15/2023