✎ ✦ 𝟎𝟒 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏) ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - I added a tiny bit of RuiNene, though I don't really ship it. I just added it for the EmuKasa fans that love RuiNene as well. :)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ Tsukasa, Emu, Rui, and Nene were hanging out around town, since Tsukasa, the leader, offered the idea. of course, everyone in the group agreed.

Rui was in the lead, speed-walking towards a food stand with quite appetizing food. "ooohh!!~" Rui gasped loudly, reaching closer to the stand, the noise catching Tsukasa by surprise, looking up and spotting him running away. "hey, wait up!" he called out to Rui.

Tsukasa glanced back at Nene, "he's your boyfriend, can't you control him?" Tsukasa complained. Nene blushed, "h-he's not my b-boyfriend, you idiot..." Nene stuttered, embarrassed by the accusation. "yeah, right! why were you kissing him behind the stage a few days ago?" Tsukasa raised an eyebrow, teasing Nene as she always does to him.

Nene gasped, "h-hey! you said you wouldn't say it out loud..." Nene stated coldly but still as red as a tomato. "well, not like you can talk! you like-" Nene continued brashly before being cut off by an extremely flustered Tsukasa, "h-hey...!" he grumbled, shushing her up as he motioned his pupils towards Emu, as if to say 'she's right there...' Emu just observed, tilting her head in confusion.

Emu smiled, scooting towards Tsukasa while still walking. "you like someone, Tsukasa-kun?" Emu asked attentively. (wow, she's clueless...)

"tch..." Tsukasa scoffed, trying to ignore the question as the three group members continued chasing after the 4th.

Nene followed behind, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down from the awkward moment before. suddenly, they finally stopped in front of the food stand, seeing Rui with his face pushed against the glass, his mouth agape at the sight of the delicious snacks.

Emu tapped on the glass, pointing towards a donut with rainbow sprinkles scattered around in some bright pink frosting smeared around it. overall, it looked deliciously colorful. "Tsukasa-kuuunn!!~" Emu chanted, gaining her crushes' attention.

"yes, Emu?" Tsukasa answers. "can we get that... to share?" Emu asked straightforwardly, tapping on the glass harder in desperation and pouted, obviously trying to beg. Tsukasa blushed, taking a second to think.

'she wants to share a donut with me!? ...how could I decline?!?! just look at her adorable face...! I guess, she is my crush after all.... I can't miss this opportunity!' Tsukasa thought to himself, nodding stiffly at Emu's idea. Emu cheered quietly at Tsukasa's shy, yet confident, agreement.

Nene stared at them, smirking at Tsukasa because he had finally made his move. "can I have the donut with the pink frosting, please? just one," he smiled at the worker behind the counter, ordering the donut.

he thanked the worker as he grabbed the food and walked over to a table with Emu, Nene and Rui following close behind them. after they sat down at the table, Tsukasa slides the bag towards Emu, trying not to look at her. Emu squeals, ripping open the bag and taking a massive bite out of the side of the colorful snack.

Rui and Nene were chatting as Rui happily gobbling down on his cheesecake, quite respectfully, but still basically destroying it more and more with each bite, this making Nene roll her eyes playfully, smiling a bit. after a while, she notices Rui staring at the other two from across the table, making her look over as well.

she gawks, seeing Emu trying to feed Tsukasa. "Tsukasa-kun! I told you, open wide!" Emu grumped like a tsundere, puffing out her cheeks as Tsukasa rapidly shook his head. his whole face was red, though he literally agreed to it when Emu offered the idea.

a few passerbys stared at them, and one old woman uttered, "ah... young love, how beautiful it is..."

Rui and Nene looked over to each other in shock. "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" they whispered to each other in unison. "yup," Rui stated as he winked at Nene in approval of... the plan. ✦

(THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN! 😈😈)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 07/22/2023