✎ ✦ 𝟎𝟕 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ after their daily show had ended, the members of the Wonderlands × Showtime troupe had cleaned up from the show they had just finished and started to get ready to leave.

"I'm gonna get going now! a future star can't keep his sister waiting!" Tsukasa shouted, about to take his leave. Nene rolled her eyes at Tsukasa's cocky personality as a sudden "wait, Tsukasa-kun!!" echoed throughout the stage. it was Emu.

"guh!? what's wrong, Emu?" Tsukasa called out worryingly. meanwhile, Nene just frowned, "can you guys please quiet down...?" she asked in a cold tone but she was ignored. "can I pleaseeeee~ walk home with you?" Emu asked collectively with a confident red tint spread across her cheeks.

Tsukasa blushed, "if you really want to..." he mumbled. Rui and Nene gawk at the interaction between the two, clearly noticing the tension.

"yay!!" Emu shrieked with excitement in reply, cheering to herself. "if you want to walk with me so badly, come on! you're lucky enough to get a walk with the future star himself, so, you wouldn't want to miss out!" Tsukasa clamored arrogantly before walking ahead. though, Emu eventually caught up. Nene and Rui just stared at each other in shock for a few minutes after that.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tsukasa and Emu were walking down Scramble Crossing as Tsukasa felt some sort of liquid lightly drop onto the tip of his nose, it was rain. "Emu, I think it's starting to rain!" Tsukasa shouted as multiple other people ran into nearby shops to wait for the rain to stop.

Tsukasa instantly started rummaging around in his bag, trying to find his umbrella. it wasn't in there. "ah, crap! I can't believe I forgot my umbrella again!" Tsukasa cried out in a panic. to Tsukasa's luck, it started to pour... really hard.

Tsukasa frowned, trying to cover his head with his arms. "not again..." he uttered to himself as, unlike Tsukasa, Emu pulled out her umbrella, it was pink and sparkly to fit her personality and aesthetic. "ah! Tsukasa-kun, get under here!" Emu called out as she pulled Tsukasa under her umbrella as quickly as she could.

"guh!?" Tsukasa gasped loudly, feeling Emu's arms wrapped around him suddenly. "E-Emu...?" Tsukasa stuttered as Emu scooted him closer in to avoid the rain pouring down. "stay close, Tsukasa-kun! you definitely don't wanna get hit with that hard of rain!" Emu demanded rationally as they scurried faster down the street.

"Tsukasa-kun, where's your house?" Emu asked when they reached their neighborhood street. "a few blocks down that way..." Tsukasa mumbled as he pointed towards the detection, quietly trying to compose himself from the feeling of Emu's warmth transferring to his body. he was as red as a tomato, though he had been this close to his crush many times before, especially when she hugged him.

when they finally reached Tsukasa's house, Emu dragged him towards the door. there, he knocked, waiting for his sister, Saki, to answer since his parents weren't home yet.

Saki ran to the door because of the sudden knock, opening it to see Tsukasa totally drenched, as Emu was almost perfectly dry. "hello, Saki-chan!" Emu greeted.

"oh, big bro! get in quick before you catch a cold, you too, Emu," Saki insisted, holding the door open for the two before slamming the door to keep the rain out.

"take a seat if you'd like, the couch is over there, while I get some hot cocoa ready for you two!" Saki exclaimed, smiling, before running off to the kitchen to make hot chocolate for the two best friends.

Emu and Tsukasa sat in an awkward silence until a few minutes later, Saki came in with their warmly refreshing drinks. they had whipped cream on them and everything!

"yay! thank you, Saki!" Emu shouted gratefully. "oh, no problem! you are my big bro's best friend after all!" Saki excused herself mischievously.

Tsukasa just stayed silent. he was trapped in his thoughts, thinking things like 'wait, is my crush in my house!?' and'what the heck happened before this!?'
he had so many questions in his mind that he was absolutely unable to answer.

he heard an "mmmm!~" from beside him, making him snap back to reality. he looks over to see Emu, slurping down her hot cocoa, a bit of the creamy goodness on top spread across the top of her lip.

Tsukasa stared, whipping out his thumb. "wait a second, Emu! you have something right... here," Tsukasa claimed, wiping off the whip cream with his thumb and popping the sweet goodness into his mouth. "mm... that's pretty good," he said, sitting back down.

"you're lucky you have a future star around to help you out in situations like this!" Tsukasa yelled brashly, making a pose. it was total silence, making him look over to Emu. her whole face was a pink-ish red color, including her ears. "gah!" Tsukasa gasped loudly, realizing what he had just done.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick..." Tsukasa stated, running off as quick as possible. once he was gone, Emu caressed her top lip. she felt like what had just happened was surreal, she couldn't believe it had actually happened.

meanwhile, in the bathroom, Tsukasa was breathing heavily, thinking about what he had just done. "why did I do that!?" he mumbled loudly to himself. his heart started to beat fast, like it was about to burst out of his chest.

"though.... she looks cute when she's flustered..." Tsukasa continued. "wait, what am I saying!?" Tsukasa blushed, bursting out of the bathroom.

"Emu, I-!" Tsukasa shouts before stopping himself because he noticed Saki and Emu were staring at him. his eyes locked with Emu's, making him more embarrassed.

"what's wrong, Tsukasa-kun? did you eat something funny?" Emu pouts, worried by Tsukasa's sudden emotion, so was Saki.

"I... uh..." Tsukasa pauses to take a deep breath.

"I think I..." he continues.

"nevermind..." he gives up. (c'mon, Tsukasa! WHY!? 😭😭)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 07/25/2023