✎ ✦ 𝟎𝟖 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - the 'EmuKasa at the movie theater' idea was requested by  hxuntedsoul, so credits to them for the idea, though the rest of the story was thought of by the creator himself, me!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ Emu had invited Tsukasa to the movie theater, so she had to wait for him to arrive. she hummed in boredom until she got an idea. 'hmmm... how about I look around the mall for a little before Tsukasa comes!' Emu mentally recommended to herself. agreeing that it was logical, she nodded confidently.

she was in a cutely bright, colorful shop when she got a message. she tugged her phone out of her pocket, scanning the screen for the message. "oh, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu uttered to herself, smiling.

she read the message closely, it said...

Tsukasa-kun 🌟 (9:00 am)
meet me at the movie theater inside the mall, I'm already there.

'oh, perfect! he's already there, so I don't have to look around the whole mall for him,' Emu thought to herself, remembering last time.

Emu finally reached the movie theater, spotting Tsukasa instantly. he stood out a lot with his playful cockiness and colorful hair.

"hello, Tsukasa-kun!!~" Emu greeted, sprinting towards the familiar male.  Tsukasa looked at Emu with a weary smile, before yawning. "oh! good morning, Emu!" he wasn't really surprised Emu was this hyper in the morning, she always was like that, though he was the opposite.

"I'm so excited to watch the new Barbie movie, Tsukasa-kun!! it's gonna be so cool!" Emu squealed. (I really wanna see the movie, okay? 😭😭) "yeah, it seems pretty cool," Tsukasa agrees.

the two best friends walked into the movie theater and bought tickets, once that was all done, Emu ran towards the snacks, Tsukasa scurrying behind her. "Tsukasa-kun! I only brought a few dollars, only enough to buy one bag of popcorn. is that okay with you?" Emu asked, staring at Tsukasa.

he flinched at the question, making him fade into his own fantasies. 'wait, what if our hands touch when we go to grab the popcorn in unison, like in those romantic movies Saki watches!?' Tsukasa blushed at the thought, though it made him agree with Emu's offer. well, not like he had a choice anyway. he forgot to bring his own wallet.

Emu smiled, purchasing the popcorn for the two before they walked off to the show.

Tsukasa and Emu were completely silent, well, except for the sound of crunching down on the buttery snack, before half an hour through the movie, Emu put her hand out to grab a handful of popcorn, Tsukasa did as well.

that's when it happened, the thing Tsukasa had fantasized about right before the movie, their hands touched. the two felt a powerful spark between each other, making them pull their hands back in unison. "gah! sorry, Emu!!" Tsukasa whisper-yelled in embarrassment before getting back to the movie.

Emu kept her hands on her lap the whole rest of the movie to avoid touching the popcorn. she was as red as a tomato for the whole movie, so much she could barely focus. Emu stared down at her hand, caressing it with the other. 'oh... Tsukasa-kun...' Emu thought to herself, thinking of her crush made her blush even more. meanwhile, Tsukasa took many more handfuls of the popcorn throughout the whole movie.

at the end, as the credits played, Tsukasa got up, out of the theater seat. "Emu, that was cool, right?" he smiled, glancing at Emu. she was facing the ground. "Emu?" Tsukasa called out quietly, making Emu jump up. "oh, yeah! it was really cute!" Emu smiled at Tsukasa, trying to distract from her blushing cheeks. she didn't really know what happened because she was replaying the tension-filled moment in her head throughout the whole rest of the movie since it had actually happened.

they both walked out of the movie theater quietly, then left the mall altogether. outside the mall, Emu called out her crushes' name quietly, "Tsukasa-kun...?" Tsukasa turned around, facing a shy-looking Emu. "yeah, Emu? something wrong?" Tsukasa replied plainly.

"y-you remember that short moment we had during the movie?" Emu asked, stuttering a little. Tsukasa blushed, not wanting to remember that, but he nodded anyways. "well, it made me feel all zingy-zing inside... and, I know this sounds really weird but..." Emu started to pour out all her feelings, "I really like you, Tsukasa-kun!" Emu shouted, continuing, "ever since I saw you at the audition site, I... was always impressed by you. I just... love you!" she finished, breathing heavily.

Tsukasa blushed fiercely, trying to cover his face. "well, Emu, I..." Tsukasa paused. he dropped his arms down aggressively, ready to confess his feelings. "I love you a lot too, Emu!" he shouted. "whenever you're near me I always feel such a warm feeling inside, especially recently. I know, I should have been the first to confess, but whenever I got the chance to, I always got too shy, for some reason... I'm sorry, Emu," Tsukasa confessed.

Emu squealed, hugging Tsukasa tightly. "t-thank you, Tsukasa-kun! I'm so glad...!!!~" Emu cried, gripping onto his sweater. Tsukasa smiled softly, hugging her back slowly.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 07/25/2023