!!!NOT A CHAPTER!!!(2)

Hello once again. I know I said I wasn't going to do a lot of a/n chapters and that wasn't a lie.   I just thought it was only fair that I let you guys know that the likelihood of an update is pretty low. I have fallen out of love with this story and the DSMP as a whole. I still love the plotline of this story and the OC I made quite a lot so maybe in the far future I will pick the story back up and maybe take it in a direction that will allow me to maintain motivation for the story.

Until then this story will remain how it is and will not be updated. Though I will say I have begun writing another story for the game "Obey Me" if you know what that is. So if you want to read more of my works I will be posting that and possibly some other short stories I've written for fun. I currently have been writing a lot for this story and it has already surpassed what I have written for this in just 1 month. So if you want to check that out, feel free to. If not then I still hope you enjoyed this story even if I haven't written as much as I hoped.

Regardless I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night/life and I apologize for not being able to update this book any longer.