Chapter 20 - missing

Mina was dragged from Theo's car and after a fight she was thrown in a basement of an old house that was like old ruins. It was adjacent to the mansion home he lived in.

She cried for over an hour, there was no window, no escape route she had been around the room checking for possibilities but there was none. She looked in to an old half broken mirror on the dresser and as she looked down she saw photos of her across the dresser. She opened the drawers to the dresser and there was her favourite scent, underwear, clothes. He had replicated her own clothes, shoes and scents. He really had been following her and watching her every move. That thought alone made her skin crawl.

He walked in and locked the door behind him. "I hope you like your room. You'll be allowed in the main house once you are more appreciative of what I have done for you... and once you're not so hostile.." he sat next to her on the bed and she flinched away from him.

" he sat next to her on the bed and she flinched away from him

"You won't get away with this.." she said to him.

"Baby girl, I already have." He told her. "No one will ever know where you are.."

"Theo why are you doing this to me.." she said worriedly. "Why?."

"I've been watching you for a long time Mina... I didn't just meet you by chance in the nightclub... I always wanted you.. yo husband, he's not who he pretends to be to you.. you're so loyal where as he's not.. and you don't deserve that.. you deserve someone to take care of you... do you know a woman called Ruby?."

She nodded. "She works at Jonte's office.."

"Hmm.. she works on yo husband at that office.. he's been fucking her for over 4 years Mina.. 4 years.. his business trips and business hours are code for when he is sexually active with Ruby.."

"He wouldn't do that to me.. I know he wouldn't.."

"Fine I will get you the proof you need." He said and rolled his eyes. "it's not like you're going to be going anywhere. This will give him more chance to spend time with her.." he sighed. "Get used to yo space down here.. you have a shower and basin, a toilet and all that you need.."