Chapter 5 - Old friends

The girls were having so much fun, it was 10pm and time to head to a club they had been talking and laughing for the past couple of hours. Mina lost track of time she was really enjoying her time with her friends.
"We need to head to Mojito's it two for one until 11pm." Honey said.

"Hold that thought.. I need the rest room.." Mina said and got up from her seat heading to the restroom.
She looked at herself in the mirror as she topped up her lip gloss and plumped out her hair. She checked her cell and saw nothing at all from Jonte not even an emoji heart text that he generally sent just off the cuff. She sighed and put her phone away before heading back out.
As she walked along the corridor she had her head in her bag looking for something and she walked straight into someone.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry... I wasn't looking where I was....

 I wasn't looking where I was

"Mina?."

Her mouth opened in shock. "Theo... oh wow, I've not seen you since college.. how are you?."

"I'm good.. and you, well.. you look great." He smiled. He looked at her finger. "And you're married?."

She looked at his eyes on her ring. She smiled. "Yeah.. I've been married since I left college.. what about you?."

"I had a fiancée

"I had a fiancée.. but it didn't work out you know.. life gets in the way sometimes.."

"I hear you there.. well it was good to see you.. I better get back to my friends we're heading out!."

"Any where nice?.."

"Just a club I think." She smiled. "it really was nice seeing you again.. bye."

Theo watched her walk away. He looked her up and down. They had had a relationship in college for about a year, she broke it off with him to move to another college and from there she got involved with Jonte who is 7 years older than her. She was 18 when she had Harley, Jonte was 25, she fell for the thug in him and his charm, but they evolved together and changed their lives for the sake of their children.

Theo however, could never fully get over the one that he let get away. And seeing her again tonight brought that fact home to him fully.

—————