Chapter 9 - Dinner

A couple of weeks had passed and the Milan trip was a success. Jonte and Mina had fallen back in love with each other, they were like loved up teenagers all over again, and their work life balance was changing for the better.

Mina was busy preparing dinner for her, Jonte and her friends. She hadn't hosted a dinner party in a while and she was looking forward to having Lucille and Chelsea there. She hadn't seen or heard much from them since their night out. But that was the relationship that they had, they may not have seen each other from month to month but when they did get together it was always like they had never been apart.

Jonte looked at Mina in her evening dress. "Wow, I am one hell of a lucky guy." He said.

She smiled at him

She smiled at him. "As long as you know that." She said and walked down to the kitchen to put the champagne on ice. She wanted tonight to be perfect. It had been a while since she had done this and had everyone in one place.

The doorbell rang and Jonte went to answer it. "Lucille, Chelsea...

"This is Theo." Lucille said with a smile. "Theo this is Jonte," she added.

"Good to meet you." Theo smiled and held his hand out to shake Jonte's. "this is a big place!." He said as they all walked inside.

Lucille had told Mina that she was bringing her man. As Jonte began to fill people's glasses, Lucille headed down to the kitchen to talk to Mina.

Mina saw her and gave her a hug. "So, who is this new man of yours?."

"Promise you won't go off

"Promise you won't go off.." she took her hand and pulled her through to the lounge. "Mina... meet my new man...

Theo turned and Mina's face dropped she swallowed hard. Theo smiled at her. "Mina, good to see you again?."

"