Chapter 8 - family day

Mina got up leaving Jonte in the bed. She knew that Harley's alarm would be going off any second now to tell him that he needed to go to school, she wanted to intercept him to let him know that they were having a family day and that she would call in sick for both of them as this time together this more important right now. Both of her kids studied hard, so one day out, one day where they could all be together and relax and have fun together was just the tonic that they needed and it wouldn't affect their studies she would make sure of that.

Harley looked at his mom smiling at him from his bedroom door. "Mom?." He asked.

"good morning" she said to him with a smile. "You won't be going to school today, me and your dad have decided that we're going to take you both out for the day, to do something fun... So grab a shower get dressed and come downstairs because I think we're going out for breakfast.."

Harley nodded, he liked the sound of that it was very rare that they all got together as a family unit.

Mina walked into Nell's bedroom. "good morning pumpkin... It's time to get up, but....you're not going to school today.. you're spending the day with me and your dad we're going to do something fun so let's get you up and ready okay" she said to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She walked back into Jonte. "Where are we going for breakfast..

"Today baby, yo wish is my command

"Today baby, yo wish is my command." He said to her leaving the ball in her court.

————-

Lucille woke up and saw Theo sleeping next to her, she smiled and hugged into him. He woke and he looked down at her resting her head on his chest. "Good morning baby girl," he said to her,

"I could get used to this." She said to him. "Waking up to you every day."

"Me too." He said to her, he looked at his watch. "I need to go though, I've got work to get to...

"Can I see you again?." She asked him as he got up and started to get ready.

"Of course you can.. I wanna make this a regular thing.. I wanna get to know you.."

Lucille smiled. "I like the sound of that."

"