The End

Thank you so much for reading The Otherworld! I never planned for it to be so long, or so complex, but I'm so glad for all your votes and comments and encouragements, so thank you!

Editing: This is mostly for those who have been reading since the very beginning: I'll be editing a lot of parts, because I wrote this a long time ago, and it can definitely be improved. So some things may get taken out, or changed, so be aware of that. If you have questions, I can confirm for you.

Feedback: Thank you for those that had constructive criticism, because it really does help. I'm working on so much so sometimes I don't notice things, and having it pointed out (especially politely) is so helpful.

Sequel: I absolutely have plans for a sequel. It would be about the next Dragon, and I've already started working on it. (I'm going to wait to start till I'm mostly through so the updates are more consistent than this one was)

If you'd like to be notified when that happens, please comment here!

Again, thank you so, so much for your support, and I'm so glad to have finally completed this.

Final A/N question: Who was your favorite character, or favorite scene/part? (This will help for the next book)