13.

MATURE: EDGING, TEASING, DEGRADATION

"RISE AND SHINE." A voice says, disturbingly close to my ear.

I mumble a "go away," trying to cover myself with the blanket, but I quickly realize it's gone.

Along with my clothes.

I wake up quickly now, and take in the situation. 

I'm bound to the bed Carlos and I fell asleep in, but he's gone, and now Hiro stands at the foot of the bed, gazing at me.

"What the fuck is this?" I demand. "What's going on?"

"It's day two, little brat. You'll be giving a show to a different group today."

"What happened to Carlos?"

"He had to leave, and didn't want to wake you. He says you were the best fuck he had in a long time. Satisfy you?"

I glare at him. "No. Why am I tied up?"

"We'll be starting soon." He replies. A thin blindfold dangles from his fingertips, and he lifts it so I see it. "You want this now or later?"

"What? You aren't putting that on me."

"You said you were okay with being blindfolded yesterday, remember?"

"Well--yeah, but don't just put it on me. What's happening? I just woke up, shouldn't I have some time to get ready?"

He recites a list, a little bit different this time. It makes me wonder what's supposed to happen, but still, I agree, and he smiles.

"Perfect. Oh, and you're ready. You're quite the deep sleeper."

"You didn't—"

"No time to worry about that now. Eat up quickly." He produces a bowl, and sets it beside me. When I don't stop glaring at him, he waves a dismissive hand. "It's a joke. I forget humans don't have magic and potions to handle things.

I'm still scowling, but glance at the bowl. "What is that?"

"Cereal. It's good, I promise. Eat, or you'll be starving all day."

"I can't move, idiot." I snap.

"Yes, yes, that's right." He lifts the bowl, and reaches for something. Suddenly, the bed is lifted, and I hear a soft whirring sound as it brings me upright, with my hands and feet still cuffed to the bed. "There we go. Open up."

He feeds me the food, spoonful by spoonful. I hate it, but I'm hungry, and take the food eagerly.

"You'll be entertaining my guests today, after our meeting. They're quite rough, but I think you'll be able to handle it."

"Where are the others?"

"Oh, they have other jobs to do, don't worry about them." He goes to a dresser beside the bed, and pulls a bottle from it. "I'm going to put this on you, that all right?"

"Okay..."

He spreads it over my body, humming to himself. When he's finished, he blows softly over it.

"H-Hiro...why is it so hot?" My skin feels hot and I write on the bed. "What--fuck--"

"Perfect. We should get started, then."

"Started with what?"

"The meeting will be ending in..." He checks a watch. "A little under fifteen minutes. Gotta have you edged and ready for them."