✿ Requests {closed} ✿

as said in the title, request any type of oneshot you'd like! things that I will and will not do are below. (P.S. closed temporarily so I can finish up earlier requests!)
——————————————————
what I will do:

Character x Character
Character x Reader
Fluff
Angst
Platonic oneshots
Aus
Rarepairs
Headcanons
Genderbends
Etc
—— 𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒——
what I will not do:

Lemons/Lime
Incest
anything inappropriate / illegal
Etc

———————————————————

For scenarios you can request any type of scenario you'd like! aslong as it's nothing inappropriate. The cast are all minors except some like meiko, kaito, and luka, Although I am still uncomfortable with writing such things in my book.

I know project sekai has a lot of characters, so for scenarios I'm splitting up by sekai. That means for scenarios like how you meet I'll probably split each unit by chapters, if I have enough motivation though I might do scenarios with all units in the same chapter or just few of them together.

Reader will stay gender neutral if applied for character x reader, meaning I'll be using they/them, Unless stated in the title of their gender. This also means, unless otherwise; they will be a kamikou student. (Kamiyama)

Some chapters may have some triggering topics, that is depending what it's about. I will add warnings!

Regarding character x character I can and will do lgbtq+ and headcanons, any criticism regarding a ship will not be tolerated as everybody has opinions, and that should be accepted.

(P.S. I do encourage that when you are requesting a oneshot, you specify whether you want the story to be platonic or romantic, same goes for gender when it comes to the reader & relationships! It makes my job 100x easier. This doesn't apply for when you're requesting a scenario by the way)

* ੈ✩‧₊˚

The difference in oneshots, scenarios & drabbles:

Oneshots are short/long stories that tend to have only one part, usually going by prompt. They don't usually have second parts, unless proven otherwise.

An example would be a character getting sick, and someone else having to take care of them. The story is based off of that the entire time until the end, and usually there isn't anymore parts.

ʚɞ

Scenarios are short spews of ideals put into preferences for characters. In simpler terms; they're usually how the author perceives them to react in certain situations with the reader, and generally similar to headcanons.

For example: a "how you met" scenario is what is assumed would happen if you and a specific character had interacted for the first time, just a wild run of imagination!

ʚɞ

Drabbles are really just oneshots, just shorter. They usually have about 500-1000 words per story. It's also like a scenario in some way, but put into a drabble instead.

If you need an example, it just goes by a random idea the author had; per say, you & a character having a short chat about things you like or dislike, just to get to know eachother. Then it ends like that.

Have any questions? Ask away!