𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

NINO JASIR REEVESATL, GA

NINO JASIR REEVES
ATL, GA.

I'm not stupid, like real shit. I know when sum is wrong wit Haile. And wheneva she's mad about sum, she shuts down.

I was sitting on the couch, watching as she cleaned aggressively. She rearranged some of my plants in the corner, dusted off the tv and disinfected the whole entire kitchen.

In the midst of all this shit she was doin, I could tell by ha face and ha movements that sum happened. Apart of me thought it was da sex, which it couldn't have been cus of the way she was screaming last night.

I sighed, standing up from my position and walking ova to her as she started washing dishes. " Baby, What's wrong?"

" Nothing, I'm fine." She mumbled, her locs moving in front of her face as she slammed the clean dishes to the other side of the sink.

I lean against the counter, crossing my arms in front of me. I stare at the side of her face, " If sum wasn't wrong, you wouldn't be cleaning so aggressively. So tell me what it is,"

Haile doesn't look at me, a short exhale leaving ha lips, " I don't want to talk about it."

" Haile-"

" Jasir, leave it alone." She snapped, snapping her neck towards me. She neva says my middle name. Never.

I scrunched up my nose, unfolding my arms. " Who the hell you talking to?"

" I'm talking to you. So please just stop," She brushes past me, stomping her way to the couch.

I follow behind her, clenching my jaw at her attitude. " Fix that attitude, Michelle."

" I don't have to fix shit, Jasir. Stop telling me what to do," She argues, her voice getting louder.

" Bro nobody is tellin you to do anything! I'm just telling you to talk to me instead of shutting down!" I say defensively, gesturing towards the room.

She huffs angrily, twisting her locs behind her head, " Why won't you drop it? Huh? I said I didn't want to-"

" Well tuff cus we not gon leavin dis damn room until yo ass tell me what the fuck is wrong." I cut off, stepping closer towards her.

Haile doesn't get mad off the bat. There's always a reasoning behind it. And whateva that reason was, it's got ha flippin out on me fa no fuckin reason. As if I'm the center cause of the problem.

One thing ion like is being blamed fa something i didn't do. That shit real like pisses me off, so she needa stop jackin my shit fo i really turn up on ha ass.