𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN ATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL, GA.
Warning: Mature Content

" Nino?"

" Yes mama?"

I twirl his gold chain around my fingers, his head resting between my thighs. " What are your thoughts on marriage?"

He glances up at me, running his hands up and down my flesh gently. " Marriage is a beautiful thing, as long as you wit the right person. Why you ask?"

I shrugged, leaning my head against my headboard. " I don't know, I guess I was expecting a different answer from you."

After staying at Moriah's for a couple of days, Shilo and I decided it was time to come back home, I never realized how much I missed my bed until I laid my head down on the soft covers.

Nino was kind enough to help me deep clean my space and get back the regular old Haile look. When we were finished, we decided to take a break and lay down. Hence the conversation that was now being discussed.

Since it was a clean up day for the both of us, I wore my gray tank top and black nike shorts; and he wore a white wife beater and red and black pajama pants.

" Whatchu think bout marriage?" He inquires, closing his eyes as I massaged his scalp. Alicia keys ' you don't know my name' played softly in the background, with the candle light scent of vanilla illuminating the air.

I smile softly, " It's a gift from god. the ability to marry someone in holy matrimony is magical to me,"

Nino brings my thighs closer to his face, folding his arm over the other. " Oh word? What's ya dream wedding?"

I hummed, tilting my head to the side. " Mm. Well, I've always wanted a very small, private wedding in Jamaica. No guests, just me and the man I'm marrying."

He snorts, patting my leg lazily. " That's called eloping, Star."

I rolled my eyes, " Well, whatever it is, that's what I want. Something intimate, special. I want to be alone with the person I'm marrying - unless the pastor is present, of course."

Nino chuckled, sitting forward and twisting his body towards me. " Youn want no bougie ass wedding? No five star hotels, limousines, expensive ass venues?"

I shook my head, my eyes glued to his as he maneuvers his body to hover over mine. " None of that matters to me. You know that,"

He smirks, tugging his bottom lip between his teeth. " Mm Hmm, I know. Miss Haile don't like luxurious things,"

I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck. " Miss Haile? Really?"

" Mhmm. And you know what else?"

I tilt my head to the side, giggling at his playful demeanor. " What?"

He leans in, his breath fanning over my face. " Miss Haile gotta kiss me,"