𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL,GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL,GA.->MIAMI,FL.

" Here," Moriah exclaims, handing me the pink shot glass filled to the brim with white liquid and a sliced lime on the side. ' Love me' by Lil Wayne blasted through the speakers.

I take a wife, scrunching my nose up at the smell. " Whew."

Moriah shrugs, " You'll get used to da smell. "

" Is it always that strong?"

" Mama, it's Tequila. Besides, all alcohol is strong like that, especially the one we got right ma."

" You know I'm not a drinker-"

" I know, but this will help loosen up them tight ass muscles."

After checking into our room, we wasted some time by taking a much needed nap and then taking a shower after we woke up. Shilo was knocked out by the crook of the window seal, completely ignoring us.

I frown, observing my frame. " but my muscles aren't tight,"

She sighs, grabbing the pink shot glass from my palm. " Hails if you don't want to take a shot then that's fine, I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do. I just want you to have fun,"

" I want to," I blurted, shifting my eyes from her face to the drink.

" That's what I'm talkin bout." She smirks, sliding the glass across the counter. I pick it up halfway, a smile curling on the edge of my lips.

She grabs her own shot glass, holding it up with a bright smile. "Now Let's turn up!"

I squeal excitingly, clinking my glass with hers and throwing down my glass. The burning liquid cascaded down the back of my throat, making me squeeze my eyes shut. I grab the lime, sucking on it as Moriah copied my moves.

Moriah shook her head, whistling loudly. " Whew! That felt good!"

I furrowed my brows, feeling airy and light. " Hey Riah?"

" Yes mama?"

" Am I supposed to feel airy and light?" I inquired, gripping the edge of the counter for dear life.

She laughs, walking around to stand in front of me. " Yes, you're tipsy right na. That's why you feel like that,"

I whistle lowly, scratching the back of my neck. " Wow.. It definitely feels weird."