Scott: Good afternoon, sleep-zilla. How was my breakfast?

Straight to the point, and not quite emotionally articulate. Scott is, however, diligently caring for those he deems worthy.

Issac: It was okay. Could have gotten a fresh banana.

Mandy: Sorry we didn't wake you. We needed to give a lecture on the multiverse theory, plus set up for today's experiment...

More emotionally vibrant, yet somehow shorter than her twin, Mandy is where all the creativity went.

Issac: It's okay. Anything I can do?

Mandy:(smiles) Your job would be nice.

Yet she can accidentally seem ruthless from time to time.

Issac: Sure thing...

Entering the test chamber where a large frame, stood, Issac got to work as the muscle and helped get everything set up. This passion project of the genius twins was on a time limit.

Their deadline was in two hours.

Mandy and Scott desired to open a hole in the universe to find the multiverse. And if they can safely push something in and pull it out, the twins planned on shoving Issac in.

(SLAM)

Issac: Everything is set up!

Walking up the stairs to the control balcony, Issac leaned back and allowed the twins to finish things on their side.

Scott: Good job, Issac. Once we successfully open a hole, in reality, I'll bake a cake.

Mandy: Red velvet!

Issac: How about a carrot?

Mandy: Only if you wear a bunny suit.

Scott: T-minus 10...9...8...

Mandy: 7...6...5...

Mandy/Scott: 4...3..2...1!

Pulling a lever, the lights twinkled, as there was a large hum. Looking down in the test chamber, their frame had a door of light coming through it.

Mandy: Hah! The Board can't shut us down now!

Issac: So that's a hole in reality? I thought it would be more... "Abstract".

Scott grabs an apple with a string attached to it and gives it to Issac.

Scott: You're up. No radiation or any harmful rays. Should be safe.

Issac: You couldn't say "IS safe"?

Scott: Plasuble Deniablity.

Issac:(scarastically) Wow, yay!

Heading back down into the test chamber, Issac approaches the hole in the universe. And like a baseball pitcher, he winds up before throwing the apple into the hole.

(Thud)

But the apple did not make it through the hole, as a hand extended out of the hole in reality and caught it.

A fully armored humanoid then walked into the test chamber from the hole.

(The Interloper)

(The Interloper)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Impossible G-Zeroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें