1 .

Your at hair n makeup getting ur makeup done for the show tonight, your sitting across from ring announcer Samantha Irvin who's also getting her makeup done. it was a pretty good conversation tbh, afterwards you put in one of ur AirPods and listen to Let me hit that by August Alsina. (fire song y'all should listen fr.)
—————-
You see yo man walking up to you n you can't help but to smile, he comes up to u and kisses you on the lips gently
—————

"Heyyyy baby." Sanai said after the kiss, smiling n looking up at Wes.

"Wassup, i jus found out who you interviewing tonight bae.." Wes said looking down and Sanai w his land on the back of his head.

"Who...? the way you looking is scaring me right now."

"The Usos..." Wes said looking at Sanai w a straight face

"Your joking right?" There's obviously a change in Sanai's voice and her expression.

"Nahhh bae, i'm being dead serious."

Sanai rolls her eyes. "Oh my fucking goshhh."

The makeup artist finishes up and Sanai stands up, grabs her mans hand and walks around w him through the arena.

"Ughhhh why me? i could see if i only had to do a segment w jimmy but JEY?"

"Wassup w that Sanai? don't get me wrong ion fuc wit  him cause you don't but what's the reason?" Wes says looking down at her while they walk.
—————-
Sanai and Jey met earlier on when we first started with WWE, he never really did anything to her it's just..his personality, the way he speaks, he's super cocky and thinks everything's a joke..but she couldn't lie, jey was one fine ass man.
————-
"I don't really wanna talk about it baby, i'll see you later ok?" Sanai stopped walking and looked up at Wes.

"Yea igh." he said walking away already and going on his phone

Sanai doesn't think much of it though and goes to get dressed.

You have to interview the usos after they attack the new day, woohoo

————-