Chapter Eighteen

Alcina's POV:

Sage just slapped Madison. I knew Sage wasn't a violent girl so I assumed that she and her friends heard Madison talking about them.

Nova: Shoulda just kept your mouth shut.

Nova's ears were flat and her tail was flicking. Her tone was also different, darker, than usual. I saw my daughters staring in shock and amazement.

Karl: What the hell is happening, Alcina?

Yoshi walked up to Madison and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and threw her back into the ground.

Cassandra: Damn.

Orion went up next, grabbing Madison by her jaw and slapping her as well. I saw Nova and Deja standing off to the side, a dangerous look in both of their eyes.

Miranda: Alcina-

She was cut off by Deja throwing Madison into the wall. We all went silent as we heard a crack from either the wall or Madison's body.

Bela: Jesus.

Daniela: Christ.

None of us moved. Nova and her friends weren't normally this aggressive so, what had them so mad?

Nova's POV:

I walked over to Madison, who was limp on the ground. She was still alive, just unconscious. That didn't stop me from waking her up though.

Nova: Wakey, wakey, bitch.

I grabbed her by the back of her uniform and made her stand as she woke up.

Eden: I still haven't gotten a hit yet.

I moved aside for Eden and she decked Madison, making her fall to the ground. I bent down next to her and grabbed her by her hair, not being gentle about it.

Nova: So, you wanna talk shit about my friends-

I slammed her head into the ground and pulled her back so she could listen

Nova: Talk about me-

I slammed her head again.

Nova: Say we don't belong here or even deserve to live-

I did it again.

Nova: But that's not what has me so angry.

I brought her face close to mine, she had blood running down her head and was crying.

Eden: Damn.

Sage: And here I thought my mom was scary when she's mad.

Orion: Kick her ass, bestie!

Deja nodded, a smirk on their face.

Yoshi: Here I thought I knew everything about my twin.

I smirked to myself and looked Madison dead in the eye.

Nova: What has me so damn angry is that you want to talk to my daughter.

Bela's POV:

Oh. That's why she's angry.

Daniela: Mom, I'm scared.

Cassandra was staring in disbelief, shock, amazement and actual fear. So was everyone, except Nova's friends. Even Mother Miranda looked scared.

Alcina: That explains why she's so angry.

Miranda: Do you see this everyday? Does this happen regularly?

Bela: No, that's why it's scary.

Cassandra's POV:

I was feeling things. I felt scared, shocked, excited and...slightly turned on. Nova looked hot doing what she was doing.

Daniela's POV:

Why is she so...hot doing this?

Donna's POV:

Im shocked that someone like Nova could do this. I felt disturbed by how aggressive her and her friends were, especially her, but also...something else.

Nova's POV:

I was beyond angry.

Nova: You wanna tell her that she's a freak, that's doesn't belong anywhere, like you have any powers over her and in any better place.

Yoshi: World don't revolve around you.

Orion: Girl, you're not the only one.

Eden: Stupid bitch.

Sage just shook her head, crossing her arms. Deja was glaring at her. All of them were angry that Madison even looked at their niece. I was angry because she looked and talked to my daughter.