Chapter Seventeen

Nova's POV:

A few hours had passed. My squad and I were in my room, that they helped clean up. Ezra was with us and playing with my tail while we talked.

Orion: Alright, so, while they're eating, we grab Madison and best the fuck out of her?

Nova: Yes. Daniela had asked if her and her sisters could have their fun, too. So, we leave her alive, okay?

Eden: Right.

Sage: I'm the least violent of all of us and I'm actually excited.

Sage's left bunny ear twitched. Eden grinned and patted her girlfriend'd head. Orion snickered and I smirked.

Eden: What?

Yoshi: It's funny seeing you be affectionate.

Nova: Mhm.

Orion: It's like seeing Nova get mad.

Nova: How?

Orion: It's unnatural.

Eden: It was kind of funny seeing you so mad though.

The others agreed and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Dinner:

The other lords and Miranda finally arrive. I said hi to Angie and Donna and walked with them to the dining room. My squad was waiting by the door and nodded to the lords.

Eden: I'm getting antsy, Nova.

Nova: So am I.

Orion: I think all of us are.

We were talking quietly to each other and didn't see the curious looks we were getting.

Yoshi: Maybe we should talk outside?

Yoshi nodded his head to dining table and the lords, Miranda and the three amigos looking at us.

Nova: Oh. Yeah, let's go.

We quietly left the dining room. Once we were out in the hall, I could almost feel the adrenaline in the other five. Even Deja seemed ansty and they don't show any emotion.

Nova: All we have to is wait for the maids to serve the food, grab the dumb bitch and have our fun.

And we did. We waited until the maids served food and I went in to get Madison. I got curious looks when I entered the dining room, mainly from the guests.

Nova: Sorry for dropping in, I just need to grab someone.

I said as I entered the kitchen. I saw Madison talking to another maid, my ears twitched and my tail started flicking.

Nova: Hey, I need to borrow you real quick, Madison.

My tone was darker than usual and I got looks from the maids, some confused, some curious and some interested.

Madison: Why?

She had an attitude that I did not appreciate. My ears were flat and my tail was flicking.

Nova: Just come with me.

She rolled her eyes and followed me out of the kitchen. When we entered the dining room, everyone went quiet and looked up, even Miranda. I gave a friendly nod and left the dining room with Madison following me.

Alcina's POV:

I watched as Nova left, followed by Madison. I couldn't help the smirk. I looked at my daughter's, who had the same smirk.

Miranda: Alcina, do you mind explaining what's happening?

Alcina: Just Nova taking care of something.

Karl: Hey, why did the shirt girl have cat ears?

Moreau: And a tail?

Alcina: She's a human-panther hybrid.

Miranda: What was she doing with that maid?

Angie: Yeah! She seemed angry, which is weird since she's super friendly.

I was about to answer but a yelp of pain cut me off. I, along with everyone else, exited the dining room. What I saw surprised me.