Chapter Six

Nova's POV:

She led us through the village and into the woods surrounding it. We walked some more and I realized Daniela was asleep. We came to a wooden bridge and we stopped. Eden looked at me then sighed.

Eden: Who's going first?

Yoshi had Bela on his back and Orion had Cassandra on his. Deja went first, then Sage, then Eden, then Orion, then Yoshi, then I went. It was actually kinda scary, especially with Daniela fast asleep on my back. When I finally made it across, we continued walking, Yoshi, Orion and I taking the lead.

Sage: Eden, I'm tired.

Eden: Want me to carry you?

Sage: Yeah.

Eden paused so Sage could get on her back. I looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

'And yet I'M the lesbian.'

I thought as we continued on. After a while, I felt like I was being watched again so I looked around and saw a crow watching us from a tree branch.

'Weird. That's the second crow that done that.'

I pushed the thought away and focused on walking. A few moments later, we came to a gate and paused. Bela and Cassandra had also fallen asleep. Deja silently opened the gate for us to walk through then closed it again.

Eden: I really hope we can relax after that walk. Half of us are already sleeping anyways.

I nodded my head. The crow had been following us. I payed more attention to our surroundings but didn't feel any threat.

Eden: Look. Is that the place, Nova?

I looked up at the dark mansion a few years infront of us. I nodded again and we went up to the front door. Deja, being a nice person like me, knocked before we entered.

Eden: A fuck ton of dolls.

There were in fact a lot of dolls. It felt like all of them were watching us. We walked deeper into the house and I found a couch in one of the rooms. I let Daniela slide off my back and lay on the couch, Yoshi and Orion doing the same for their passengers. We shifted back to our human forms and stretched. There was an empty chair in the corner and Eden sat Sage down on it.

Eden: Am I the only one who feels like I'm being watched?

Nova: No.

Orion: Creepy. I'm glad we came together then.

I saw movement in my peripheral vision and looked in that direction but didn't see anything. My left ear twitched and my tail flicked.

Nova: Does anyone know what time it is?

Yoshi: It's late.

Eden: No shit, Sherlock.

Nova: Eden, be nice.

Eden clicked her tongue and looked away. I rolled my eyes and looked for a clock. I found one but I wasn't working. I sighed and turned back to my group.

Nova: Well, I don't think any of us are gonna sleep so, wanna play truth or dare?

Yoshi: Sure.

Orion: Yeah.

Deja: Mhmm.

Eden: Nothing better to do since we don't have reception out here.

We sat in a small circle on the floor.

Eden: Yoshi, truth or dare?

Yoshi: Mmm, truth.

Eden: Boring. Is it true that you're still a virgin?

Orion: Oop-

Nova: Sheesh, off to a great start.

Deja smiled a little bit.

Yoshi: Yeah. Orion, truth or dare?

Orion: Dare.

Yoshi: I dare you to sit on Dejas lap the rest of the night.

Orion blushed a little bit but moved to his partners lap.

Orion: Eden, truth or dare?

Eden: Dare.

Orion: I dare you to be nice to Nova.

Eden: For how long?

Orion: Until morning.

Eden rolled her eyes and sighed.

Eden: Fine. Nova, truth or dare?

Nova: Truth.

Eden smirked.

Eden: Is it true that you that you're a bottom?

Nova: Bro, what is it with you and these personal ass questions?

Eden: Dunno.

I sighed and my ears twitched when I heard slight movement from somewhere.

Nova: Yeah, it's true.

Eden: Ha! I fucking knew it!

Nova: Why does it matter? You trynna fuck, Eden?

Eden: Ew, no. Fuck you.

Nova: Then do it.

Eden: Not like that, you bitch!

I laughed and the rest of the night was spent with us trauma bonding and the occasional sound from somewhere near by. When the sun started it rise, the three sisters started to wake up. Sage was still asleep but it didn't really matter since we weren't doing anything.

Nova: Oh, looka that. It's morning.

Yoshi: And we're still awake.

Orion: Since when have we ever slept?

Eden: Never.

Orion: Exactly.

Nova: Not us being sleep deprived.

Eden: Not you opening your mouth.

Nova: Shut up, ugly ass.

Eden: You're one to talk, polkadots.

I fake gasped and feigned offence. I put my hand on my chest and pretended to cry.

Nova: You wound me, Eden.

Eden: I'm sorry, Nova.

Nova: Really?

I already knew the answer.

Eden: No.

Nova: Whatever, Swiper.

Yoshi and Orion stifled a laugh. Deja had fallen asleep a few hours ago. Looking at them sleeping made me want to sleep but it was already morning.