Chapter Five

(Pictures at the bottom for reference)

Nova's POV:

I moved away from Daniela and Bela. Eden and Sage followed me out of the room and to the front door. Bela and Daniela followed us in swarms if flies.

'That'd explain the buzzing I heard earlier'

As we went down the stairs, I saw Yoshi, Orion and Deja standing by the front door.

Yoshi: Hey, sis.

I went up and hugged him. He hugged back then let go after a few seconds. He looked behind me and saw Bela and Daniela then looked at me confused.

Yoshi: Who're they?

Nova: That's Bela and Daniela.

I moved away from Yoshi and hugged Orion. He patted my head and let me go. Deja didn't really do hugs but we were still allowed to hug them, which I did.

Nova: Anyways, how'd your exploring go? Find anything interesting?

All three of them shook their heads. I hummed and looked at Eden and Sage.

Nova: Ready to go?

Bela: You guys are leaving?

Nova: Yeah. I wanna go see Donna's house next. If you want, you can come with us.

Daniela: We'd have to ask mother first.

Bela: Then let's go do that and get Cassandra.

I watched them swarm up the stairs. Eden cleared her throat and smirked at me.

Eden: Lesbian.

Nova: Bitch, look at you.

Eden: Look at you.

Nova: Who's girlfriend is draped over her like a blanket? Hmm?

Eden looked at Sage, who was half asleep on her shoulder, then back at me.

Eden: Shut up.

I smirked but didn't say anything else. After a few minutes, all three sisters came back.

Bela: Mother said we could.

Daniela: But that we have to be careful. We don't really do well in the cold.

I hummed. I took my hoodie off and handed it to Bela. She looked at me, confused, but accepted it. I looked at yoshi and he took his hoodie off and handed it to Daniela, who also looked confused, but still took it. Orion took his jacket off, offering it to Cassandra. She eyed him skepticaly but ended up taking it.

Daniela: What about you three?

Bela: It's not exactly warm outside.

Nova: We'll be fine.

The three of them looked more confused but didn't question us. Eden opened the door and we all stepped out, the three girls being cautious as they did. Nothing happened to them so we continued on.

Bela: Are you sure you guys are okay? It's literally snowing right now.

Eden: They're fine. Watch.

Orion took off in a sprint and shifted to his wolf form, which was a white wolf.

Nova: The spring wasn't necessary.

I mumbled to myself. I looked at the girls to see them all having the same shocked expression.

Bela: How'd he do that?

Daniela: That was so cool!

Cassandra didn't say anything but I could tell she was impressed.

Yoshi: Would you like to go first?

Nova: Nah, I always go first.

Yoshi also took off in a sprint and shifted to his panther form. He came back to me and nuzzled my leg. I patted his head and he moved away.

Eden: You're turn, shorty.

Nova: I'm not that short.

Eden: You're 5'3, shut up.

Nova: You have, like, an inch on me.

Eden: Two, actually.

I rolled my eyes and, like Yoshi and Orion, took off in a sprint, shifting to my panther form as well. I looked over at Eden and barred my teeth. She knew she was a lot smaller in her fox form.

Eden: Bitch.

She mumbled but I still heard her. I looked at Bela and she was just staring at me, Daniela had stars in her eyes and Cassandra looked far more impressed than she did with Orion.

Daniela: Oh, my god! You look so cool, Nova!

I nuzzled her leg and she gently patted my head. We continued walking for a few more minutes. I looked back at the three amigos and noticed they looked cold.

Eden: Nova?

I walked behind Daniela, who looked the coldest, and made her sit on my back while I walked closer to the Bela and Cassandra. Yoshi and Orion also walked closer to them, so they weren't cold on one side.

Daniela: Thank you, Nova.

She whispered. She was kinda laying on me, I could tell the cold made her tired, but I didn't mind it. We walked until we were in the village again. I didn't know where to go from here so I looked at Bela for help.

Bela: Follow me.

Here's a reference for their forms :)

Nova:

Yoshi:

Yoshi:

Orion:

Orion: