Finally

August POV

I breathe the fresh air of outside. It seemed to have smelled better. The sky seems bluer. The grass seems greener. And Megan looks like the same beautiful woman.

I see her standing behind the car. Her face looked the same, but a little more thicker. She was smiling so hard.

With tears in my eyes, I walk over to her. When my eyes settles, I do a once over and fall down to my knees right in front of her.

"Surprise!"

Mimi POV

I decided to wait because: I didn't want him stressing. Didn't want him to worry about me. Didn't want to add more guilt to his situation.

It seemed selfish I know, but it was all for him.

On his knees he kiss my big round belly repeatedly. His face was wet but I didn't care. It felt so good to see him react this way to my secret after all these months.

"This is why?..."

"I didn't want to add any more stress to you. So I decided to wait. Please don't be mad."

August rise to his feet. (I forgot how he used to tower over me.) "I'm not mad. I'm overwhelmed with happiness right now."

He put his hand on my belly and his mouth on mine. We kiss like we haven't kissed each other in nine months...

I felt one of the babies kick.
"Did it just...?"

"It's a they. Twins. A boy and girl."

"Oh my goodness."

He pick me up like wedding-style and swing me around. "Hey babe, I'm nine months pregnant with twins, that's not wise to do."

I say jokingly (but foreal), he put me down and we got in the car.
~
"So I guess this mean we can't fuck..." He say bluntly as we ride off in his car to our new house.

"Way to be blunt...and nope. I'm too close to delivery. And after that, we gotta wait at least two weeks. Four weeks suggested."

"So you mean to tell me I had to wait ten months to get up in you?"

I give him the stank face while driving. "Did prison make you lose the charming way you used to talk to me?"

"My bad, haha, you just don't know how sexually frustrated I am."

"I'm pregnant. And have been for nine months now. My hormones are all over the place."

"Yeah but you was in this free world. Access to plenty dildos."

We bust out in laughter.

Ahh, it felt so good to have August Anthony Alsina back.

I thought when he came back I would be over joyed. But I'm not. It just feels like we picked up where we left off from. So natural.

"So what about this new house you chose not to tell me about til last minute?" He say sarcastically.

"Babe you'll love it. It's so pretty. With a beautiful backyard and a two door garage."

"That sound like a white neighborhood."

"Stop...it's a nice neighborhood and I want our babies to grow up in it."

"We'll see."

August POV
There were a few issues I wanted to address right now. Wanted to express some frustration. And be kind of upset with this woman for some decisions she's been making these last nine months.

But I just couldn't. I was so overwhelmed with my babies in her stomach. I never really wanted kids right now, but seeing them right there made me want to leap for joy and tell the whole world. IM GOING TO BE A DADDY!