Chapter two.

The place was crowded. I mean fully packed. Cars, bikes, people......

Loud music was blasting from every corner of the Razona. People were dancing on to the music. Some were crowded at a certain area, listening keenly to what was being said by a person in the middle. It was our team and they were listening to their leader, Rafael Castillo.

Mia pushed herself in between the crowd and came back with Rafael. His blue eyes met my brown ones and they went wide in shock.

"Camy.... What....What are you doing here?" He asked, standing rooted to the ground.

" Am I not invited?" I asked smiling lightly at him. He reciprocated the same, showing of his dimples.

" But of course you are always invited." He said and came closer, pulling me into a warm embrace.

Rafael Castillo was about six three tall and had an athlete body. His face was symmetrically shaped and his impenetrable blue eyes shone as he looked down at me. He had a curly brown burst fade haircut.

Rafael was wearing a black double jacket and rugged jeans with white sneakers. " Wow! You....You look great." He said as his eyes drooled up and down my body and met my eyes back again.

I was wearing a short black romper, followed by a denim jacket on top and a pair of black sneakers.

" Uhhh....Thanks." I said.

"Rafael.....The race is about to start." A man approached him pulling him by his arm.

" Not even a good luck kiss?" He said, nearing me, a smile on his face.

" If you are lucky, you'll get one at the end of the race. That is, if you lose." I said, pushing him away.

Mia, who was beside me, nugged my arm, a scowl on her face. "Camila.... Seriously!" She said. "What? I know he won't lose."I said laughing.

"I might risk it for the kiss you know." Rafael said in a serious tone. I glanced at him. His eyes were glowing as he stared down at me. My stomach swirled under his intense gaze and I had to tear my eyes from him.

" No don't do that. You deserve a win." I said to him. "No kiss then?" He asked.

"Rafa-"

"No it's fine. You made it clear already. I'm so sorry that I keep pressing the issue."

"Rafa-"

"No Camy. I truly understand. I just wish-"
Before he could finish the sentence, I reached up to him and placed a quick peck on his warm cheek.

" You just couldn't shut up. " I whispered.

" Then I'll never shut up so I could receive more of that." He said, a photogenic smile on his face.

"You are blushing. I'm happy knowing I have that effect on you." He said, tilting my chin up so as to look at him.

" Wish me luck." He finally said and let's go of my chin then disappeared among the crowd.

"He always win. He got this." Mia tells me wrapping her arms around my shoulder.

" Come, let's go sit." She continued as we headed to the bleachers.

Rafael walked majestically to his Yamaha YZF-R6 sports bike and got on it. His opponent was beside him on his bike.

They said something to each other, making Rafael's jaw to clench as he put on his helmet. Stealing a last glance at me, he face the front and the fire was shot declaring the start of the race. They both moved out of the starting line and raced through the road, disappearing quickly.

We all took out our phones and watched the race through it as a drone followed them closely, capturing the event. Rafael was on the lead. He did it so perfectly seeming not to put any struggle.

Halfway through the race, his opponent came closer to him but he managed to move swiftly around a corner which his opponent wasn't able to, sending his bike moving to the opposite direction, away from the finishing line.

Rafael was determined. He didn't glance back at his opponent but just kept moving.
The crowd shouted with joy as the opponent's grouped cursed silently.

Rafael appeared from the other side, and went through the finishing line. He got off his bike and shouted with joy as our group members run to him and praised him. I watched this silently, smiling to myself.

He deserves a chance from me.
Without thinking, I stood up from the bleachers and walked to where he was, his group members giving me space. He saw me and grinned.

" I won. I guess no kiss for-"

Before he finished, I clutched the collars of his leather jacket, pulling him to me and placed my lips on his soft, warm ones. He took it by surprise but soon kissed me back, his touch fire as his fingers travelled down my waist, his lips tantalizing mine. I felt dizzy, a special kind of dizziness as I drowned my feelings to him.

We were both panting as we stopped kissing and just stared at each other smiling, our foreheads against each other. The crowd around as jeered, reminding as that we were not alone.

"I guess I now stand with the boyfriend title." He whispered, cupping my cheeks and dived in for more.