Chapter = 47

What came. Are meant to go. Nothing is forever. Sometimes the time will be hard, but sun always waits to rise. Nobody are willing to stay. Those who are willing, how long they'll be staying? Infinity. Till end of this universe or maybe ahead of that. They'll stay. It's a matter of choice. Your Choice.

Mi-seol stared at the floor with blank expression. She had many cut marks in her wrists, a deep scratch on her cheek. Her dress was painted in fresh blood, but half of the blood didn't belonged to her. Many humanoid creatures were laying on the ground unmoving while some of the scientists who were standing in the corner, were staring at Mi-seol at shock.

Humanoid Creatures. They are the experiments done by the secret team. They were made this way that, they do whatever they are commanded too. Just like AI. Just the difference was, they were more like animals. Wild. Hands longer than anything, teeth were like sharp knife. Their figures were made that much terrifying that even a look of them could haunt in dreadful way.

Defeating them was hard but in just few hours, more than 80 Humanoid Creatures were ripped apart mercilessly by Mi-seol which shocked the Scientists to core.

Flashback

" W-what is this Mi-seol? "

Seokjin asked with trembling voice, there were some ninja star dragger kept in table in center. Everyone was staring at Mi-seol with a scared, horrified looks. Min-shi stood beside them silently. She didn't knew what Mi-seol was planning but right now, she was doing what Mi-seol asked her to do. Keep silent.

Yoongi took one of them and scanned it only to throw it on ground. There was a name craved on all the silver draggers. M A E.

" It is what it is. "

She mumbled out. Taking everyone by shock hearing her. The serial killer. World wide serial killer. The famous dangerous killer who killed without leaving any trace. The only thing she left was her most unique and feared dragger. M A E craved on it.

" S-so you are the killer. "

Mi-seol raised her head and stared at Taehyung who flinched hard having her attention. Her cold blank eyes scared him the most. The blank face she was having was giving everything chills. Gathering courage, Jungkook spoke up.

" N-Noona. Please. Please say it's not you. Please say these are not yours. "

Only in return, he got a smirk from her. Taking few steps towards him, she spoke. Breaking their hopes.

" Do I. Do I look like I can't do these? "

Their breath hitched.

" Why should I say it's not mine? When it really belongs to me hm? "

The sick smile of hers was horrifying. There was a moment of silence.

" You are disgusting. "

Jimin spoke with a hateful graze. Min-shi glared at him.

" Watch what you are speaking you- "

" Don't go against my words Mini. "

She huffed before looking away.

" Why you killed them?! What they did?! WHY THE FUCK Y- "

Namjoon asked, the time he raised his voice, Mi-seol's sharp dark eyes went to him.

" I did cause they deserves it. "

" No one deserves death! YOU ARE NOT GOD! YOU CAN'T DECIDE WHO DIES!! WHY THE FUCK YOU DID IT?! "

" YOU AREN'T GOD OR GODDESS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE! YOU AREN'T! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOME SUPERNATURAL POWERS! YOU CAN'T THINK THAT HIGH OF YOURSELF THAT NOW YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLES AROUND!!! "

" Listen to Us. Mi-seol. We are your brothers for the fuck sake! Surrender yourself! "

" Don't be calm with her Brother! She doesn't deserves it. "

" Yes. I don't deserve the hate when I did nothing wrong. "

Mi-seol raised her eyebrows while looking at her brothers who were losing their shits.

" YOU! THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO DIE IS YOU! YOU ARE JUST OVERCONFIDENCE! KILLING AROUND, BREAKING NATURES RULE LIKE YOU ARE FUCKING GOD OR GODDESS WHICH Y- "

Mi-seol banged the table hard with her hand which put a full stop in everyone's mouth. Her eyes screamed anger, and for the first time. She lost it. Her dark sick eyes stared darkly at her brothers. Her nine tails were coming out, flying here and there. Her eyes was now replaced with black one. There was no pupils. All dark demonic eyes which trembled everyone's heart to core looking at her eyes.

" I'm the ruler. I rule. I decide who dies. If I decide you all die then you all die Kim Brothers. "

Kim Brothers's breath was on their neck. Her demonic voice was terrifying them. It was late to realise but they realised. She wasn't a human like them. She far more than what they thought she is.

" Don't make fun of me by calling me God Dear brothers. I'm not a Queen nor a Goddess. "

Taking steps towards them who were trembling like a leaf while backing off. The white frock she was wearing was getting longer by invisible magic, it turned into the dark shade of colour black. The hairs she kept in pony tail was now open, flying in invisible wind. She smiled. A sickening smile. Lips painted in red. The dress was sticked to her, showing her curves. Between her elegant slim fingers, a dark red rose appeared out of no where. She looked pure devilish.

She whispered, loud enough for them to hear.

" I'm the Empress of Hell. Honey. "

To be continued ~

Few more chapters to go! I'm so so sorry for late updates. But this book will end tomorrow ig.