Chapter = 32

" I repeat. No one. No one will touch this chicken! Understand? "

Seokjin glared at everyone, Mi-seol was silently sitting behind him, on chair while chewing an apple. Min-shi whimpered but one glare of Seokjin silent her. Jungkook beside was showing his puppy eyes to melt his hyung but Mi-seol's one tail which appeared covered Seokjin's eyes as she stared at Jungkook blankly.

Jungkook pouted, glancing at the tail which was covering Seokjin's eyes. Yoongi sat on safa unbothered while the youngsters were the one having problems.

" Seol!? How can you?! How can you support this old hang?! "

Min-shi frowned at her, Mi-seol simply shrugged, as her tail uncovered Seokjin's eyes and disappeared. Bts were mesmerized by their tails. It was more than mesmerizing. Too beautiful.

" You all promise or what? "

Youngsters groaned in annoyance before nodding their heads. Namjoon had brought some whole fried chicken. It was very much. They ate some and decided to put it in refrigerator. But Youngesters were planning something else and Seokjin guessed it, looking at their smirks.

Mi-seol stared blankly at everyone. One by one they went to their rooms while Mi-seol went to hers.

Later on that night, a figure secretly entered living room, lights were off. It was all dark around. The bit light of moon, shinning down from transparent huge wall. The shadow passed from it and tried to sneak inside kitchen.

Little did he knew, there was another shadow sneaking from front. They both hissed together when their forehead bumped into each other. They rubbed their forehead as they stare at each other.

" Who tf you are?! Wtf you doing inside MY house?! "

The figure coming from front said as she glared at the figure, ready to tackle him/her down. The figure in front of her glared at her back.

" YOU are the one who is trying to steal inside MY house! "

The figure from front felt her anger about to burst. Her wolf tail had started coming out when suddenly someone smacked both of them. A hiss was heard in the silent living room.

" What are you both doing in this late night? "

Jimin asked while wrapping his hands around Min-shi and Jungkook's neck. Both tried to pull him away while slapping his hands but it didn't worked. Jimin was planning to steal the chickens when everyone is sleeping. But he didn't knew that, same thing was going on in Other Youngesters.

Just as he was about to push them away, he hissed, when a torch was thrown towards his head. He immediately left Jungkook and Min-shi and rubbed his head. He wasn't even healed by the hit when someone pushed him down on ground. Sitting on his back before starting to punch his back

" How dare you e— "

" Tae bitch! It's your Jimin hyung! Bitch it's me!! "

Jimin yelled, Taehyung blinked before getting off his back. His expression turned horrifying when he realised that it's Jimin. Jungkook and Min-shi started laughing. Taehyung joined after few seconds.

Youngesters were having their time when suddenly out of nowhere, two hands grabbed Jungkook and Min-shi's ears, another hand grabbed Taehyung and Jimin's ears before twisting them together.

" WHO TF Y— "

" I suggest you to watch that mouth of yours Kim Min-shi! "

Seokjin's cold voice echoed in walls of mansion. Youngesters stared at Seokjin and Namjoon who were twisting their ears. They all gulped hard.