Chapter = 07

°• Chapter = 07 •°

“ Are you serious Eomma? How can you? First, Your boyfriend thing then your engagement then it will be your wedding then what mom? You know what you are becoming a slu- ”

“ Kim Min-shi... Better Watch your mouth! ”

Min-shi was cutted by Mi-seol who was glaring at her, She look down at her lap with tear filled eyes while Mi-seol sigh and look at their mother.

“ Look, We agreed on YOU marrying HIM but didn't at living with THEM! Eomma we know that by its rule it's girl's family who has to shift on their new dad's house but.. It will only after YOU marring HIM but don't forget that you are just engaged with him and there is no way we are going to live with them! ”

Mi-seol said while staring at their mother with calm face which scared almost everyone.

“ B-but honey.. It's only about 2 months! Then we will come back! ”

Their mother tried to convince them but twins were not in the mood of fighting so they just glared at walk away but before walking away..

“ We don't care if you come back or not but THEM! Never! ”

Mi-seol said and walked away leaving them for good, She heard Min-shi crying inside her room probably because she shouted at her.

Mi-seol sigh and walk away and after sometimes she knocked on the door then went inside with a plate. Min-shi quickly wipe her tears seeing after her.

“ Seol what are you doing here? I thought you are angry at me? ”

Min-shi said while staring at her with red eyes making Mi-seol feel something. She sigh then pushed the plate ahead.

“ Eat your breakfast, we only have ½ hour to reach school! Be fast and you already know that I don't really have any feelings except anger but it is when needed! ”

Mi-seol said then walked out of room leaving her alone, she look at the plate and smiles.

“ I will bring your emotions back for sure.. Seol-ah ”

 Seol-ah ”