Chapter = 15

°• Chapter = 15 •°

Mi-seol walk inside the dark forest wearing a white plain top with black shorts, her long black hairs were open, waving with air

Mi-seol walk inside the dark forest wearing a white plain top with black shorts, her long black hairs were open, waving with air. Though her light long bangs, her black emotionless blank eyes were sparkling with a unknown emotions.

Finally reaching the center of the deep forest, she sat on the top of huge rock with one leg on rock and other one on ground for support. She look around a bit, and whistled.

In the silent forest, only her whistle was heard, as soon as she finished, Some noises came closer. In a second, large packs of wolfs and foxs were in front of her.

Sightly smirking, Mi-seol slowly let out a dark chuckles, wolfs and foxs were frightened a little hearing the chuckles. They all surrounded her as she sat there like a Queen.. Well She is.... isn't she?

“ You all doing your works perfectly? ”

Mi-seol asked in which foxs and wolfs growled a little, answering her question.

“ hm.. ”

Smirking like a psycho, She look at the sky. Her eyes started changing.

“ You better count your days to live.. ”

Time Skip

Mae-ju was walking around the backyard of kindergarten school with her dog Kim Hye-so.... Hye-so was the guard and the only true friend of Mae-ju..

Woobin was siting under a tree watching Mae-ju playing with Hye-so

Woobin was siting under a tree watching Mae-ju playing with Hye-so. He was still lost in the thought why Mi-seol didn't agreed with him about protecting Mae-ju..

Linmi, The girl who first bullied Mae-ju came in backyard and a smirk appeared on her face when she saw Mae-ju.

Linmi envied Mae-ju a lot because of everything Mae-ju had. She thinks that Mae-ju is blind and doesn't deserve anything..

“ Yah! Blind girl.. How come you have this much beautiful gorgeous dog with you... It's mine now.. Give that animal to me... ”

Linmi said and tried to take Hye-so from Mae-ju's arm. But before she could understand anything, Hye-so left a big scatch on her cheeks making her scream in pain.

Hye-so hated Linmi because she had seen her bullying her Owner, Mae-ju before..

“ YOU BLIND WITCH!? HOW DARE YOU.. I WILL SUE YOU AND THIS DISGUSTING DOG OF YOURS.. ”

Linmi screamed at Mae-ju who was unknown to everything and was about to cry thinking she hurted a innocent soul. As she started crying, Hye-so becomes angry.. She barked and started chasing Linmi who just scream for help.

Till now Woobin was out of his world, his eyes went wide seeing Hye-so scratching Linmi who was just screaming in pain. Then to Mae-ju who was sobbing uncontrollably.

He ran towards her and took Mae-ju in his arms.. That was when He broke the order.. The order which was given by Mi-seol, not to protect their sister.

“ MAMAA! M–MAMMAAA! ”

Linmi continue to sob while Hye-so wrapped her tail around Mae-ju in the thought of protecting her.

Time Skip

“ See what your sister and dog did to my daughter.. ”

Linmi's mother, Mrs. Park said to Mi-seol who was just blankly staring at her. Min-shi was dead glaring at Linmi who was just crying. She felt beyond anger. Now her anger was out of control.

“ Mrs. Park, I would be glad if you shut that fucking mouth of yours! ”

Everyone except Mi-seol gasped at her disrespectful manner. Mrs. Park was now completely ready to fight Min-shi but she couldn't do anything as Mi-seol and Min-shi were the Queen of business world.. In one second, They could bankrupt their company.. She can't take the risk.

She had heard about them, so she decided to talk to older one.

“ Ms. Mi-seolsshi.. Did you heard what your sister said? Tell her to apologize right NOW!? ”

She again screamed but Mi-seol just ignored her like she is some hallucination. Mi-seol calmly look at the principal and said..

“ Show me the CCTV footage of backyard.. ”

“ CCTV!? There was CCTV cameras? ”

Mi-seol coldly look at Linmi who was shocked at the fact of Backyard having CCTV cameras. Linmi gulped nervously.. She knew, she fucked up pretty bad..

5 Minutes later

“ Ms. Kim, I am very very sorry for whatever my daughter did, She is not mature yet and didn't know what she did... I will assure you that it won't happen again.. Please please.. Forgive her.. ”

Mrs. Park said feeling ashamed.. Linmi just stood there looking down. Min-shi look at Mi-seol who was just calm at the moment..

“ Well, Your daughter is forgiven.. ”

Mi-seol paused a little..

“ but you... Kneel.. ”

It made everyone gulp, they were shock whereas Min-shi just smirked. Mrs. Park look at her in disbelief.

“ B–but M— ”

“ Know your place in front of us... Messing with Kims means having no future.. And you dared to yell at our face?... Only if you kneel and apologize right now... I might think about forgiving..... you? ”

Mi-seol said with a sinister smirk on her face, her cold deep emotionless eyes can anyone on spot. Mrs. Park closed her eyes tightly in shame and kneel down slowly.

“ I a–am sorry... I won't r–repeat this m–mistake again... F–forgive me.. ”

Mrs. Park said..

“ Apology accepted.. Now you can go.. ”

Mi-seol said and Mrs. Park immediately left with Linmi. But she was not going to leave this soon. She will take her revenge.. She never kneeled in front of anyone and today she did..

To be continued ~

Annyeonghaseyo Blossoms!
I am sorry that I didn't update this but don't worry.. I am back!

I know I know, You all must be wondering who Mi-seol is actually.. But don't worry.. This mystery will be revealed in next update or maybe in chapter 17...

See you soon...