Chapter = 27

" Now where you gonna go you freaks! "

The guy chuckled while cracking his knuckles while walking towards Jungkook who was still holding Misuk and Mae-ju in his arms while staring at them gulping in fear.

" Whom you calling freaks huh?! "

Mi-suk did nothing but poured petrol in the burning fire, The guy's eyes turned dark hearing him, Jungkook's eyes widened as he covered Mi-suk's mouth while shivering.

" Bitch! He our older brother, He has learned martial arts, Wait you bitches, He gonna beat the shit fuck out of you all! Jungkookie Oppa! Come on! Beat these motherfuckers..!!! "

And Mae-ju did nothing but poured the remaining petrol in already burning fire too, Jungkook's eyes got more widened as he closed her mouth too.

" S—sir, I don't know t–them, Hey you k—kids, Where's your mama p–papa ? "

Jungkook asked, acting dumbfuck, Mi-suk and Mae-ju frowned as they stare at him. The guy stepped forward and tired punching Jungkook.

Mi-suk was quick enough to tickle Jungkook to make him bend and they survived the first step. Another guy came and tired punching him too, Mae-ju sensed the punch by the bows of winds.

She slapped Jungkook hard which made his head turn right and punch didn't hit him, Mae-ju quickly grabbed the arm of the man and bit him hard.

Mi-suk also jumped out of Jungkook's arms and the guy whose arm Mae-ju was biting, Screamed as he tries to let her goo but like a leach, Mae-ju clingyed on him and continue biting him.

Mi-suk ran towards the guy who was about to hit Jungkook from behind and kicked his ball hard. Jungkook was watching it all.

" MI-SUK! MAE-JU! "

He screamed seeing, the guy holding them both by their back to collar, Mi-suk and Mae-ju continue to wiggle but they weren't that strong.

A guy hissed in annoyance and came forward to punch Jungkook but before he could do so, a hand grabbed his fist, Jungkook gasped as she was the last person he thought will come to save them..

" Back off freaks.. "

Min-shi said with a blank face, the guy shuttered hearing her dark tone. She pushed his fist back and punched him hard in face. Mi-suk's happiness had no limits seeing Min-shi. Mae-ju clapped hee hands hearing her voice.

Min-shi looked back at Jungkook whose eyes were teary, she didn't expected Jungkook to be like that, The Jungkook she had saw was an arrogant ego full boy but the boy in front of her was nowhere to be that boy.

" You bitch! How dare you erupt us! "

A guy with many tattoos said as he came closer to Min-shi who was glaring at him. Before he would beat her, someone grabbed his fist, In-youp stood there glaring at him.

" How dare you call her that?! "

With it, In-youp punched him hard, he falled down as his mans started running away, he glared at them for last time and ran away. They all took a long breath.

To be continued ~

I'm sorry for this short update! From tomorrow it will be good..