Chapter = 39

" Explain Yourself. "

Woobin's cold voice echoed in silent walls, as he stared at Min-shi blankly who was sitting in front of everyone while looking down. Everyone present in that room where unable to explain how much worried they became for the twin. Mi-seol stared at Min-shi calmly.

" I— "

She paused as the memories floated in her mind, the way how Neong cheated on her, she asked Mi-seol to die with her. She clenched her fist feeling tears coming in her eyes.

" He cheated. "

There was a silent around the room as they all stared at her silently. They knew her heart was broken but the stunts she pulled.

" I went to his apartment to spend some times with him but he was there, hugging— "

Min-shi closed her eyes tightly remembering the way how Neong held the girl.

" He even kissed her forehead. Caressing her hairs lovingly. "

It was when Min-shi broke down in tears, Mrs. Kim hugged Min-shi while caressing her back. Bts were greeted their teeths hearing her. A sudden protective aura was around them. Woobin glanced at Mi-seol who was still staring at Min-shi calmly.

" Shh He'll regret cheating on you baby. Don't cry! Take some rest, I'll bring something for you to eat. "

With it, Mrs. Kim walked out with Mr. Kim, Others wished Min-shi good night and went away. Not forgetting to tell her to take care, along with Mi-seol. In their minds, everyone were planning to murder Neong in worse ways. Min-shi turned to Mi-seol who was staring at him blankly..

" Seol— "

" Talk to him once about it Mini. "

Somewhere else,

[ Warning! Sensitive Content! ]

After telling Lina to leave, Neong closed the door and leaned on it, he slowly slided down as tears from his emotionless eyes fell on his lap. His eyes were blank. He was feeling numb all over. Again and again recalling Min-shi's words.

He gasped, as the memories of his worse nightmares came back, from which he was healing slowly and slowly. He was about to heal completely when the one who healed him, broke him in pieces in few secs.

" Mama!! P—plesee! Neo is scared! Don't leab Neo!! "

The lady who was on ground, bleeding to death, stared at her 4 years old son who was a crying mess. Tears were falling from her eyes as she turned towards her husband who was already dead. She softly caress her son's cheek with affection.

" N-neo is a good boy right neo? Run. Run Neo! "

There was a loud gun shoot, they heard many growls of creatures. Kissing her son's forehead, she pushed him away. The little boy stumbled and fell on ground, he stared at his mother's red teary eyes with his big red doe eyes which were filled with fear when he heard about loud growl which was a lot near.

" NEO RUN! "

Little Neong got up before picking his little sister up in his arms who was unconscious. He stumbled but ran with his whole strength. He could hear his mother telling him to run away when he fell on ground on his face, hearing the growl again.

Scared Neong dragged his body towards bushes near where he fell. He hid there and stared at his mother and already dead father. His mother was staring at him with worry. When suddenly a big humanoid figure came out of tall trees, behind where his mother and father were laying with their car up and down.